I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, August 18, 2023

Sorry I haven't been by to read your blogs...


 but I have severe arthritis of the spine which is what is causing me so much trouble. Sitting at the laptop just doing my posts is hard enough for me to do..but sitting here for several hours reading blogs is really really hard..I'm hoping to get steroid shots in next couple of weeks, but until then please excuse my absence from your blog..I loves ya sonsabitches. 

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope those steroid shots will help, Jackiesue! Pain is so terrible and exhausting.

Burr Deming said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon.
Lotta fans wishing you well.

yellowdoggranny said...

thanks Debra and Burr...I'm tough..I'll get thru it..and be back making snarky remarks pretty soon.

wibble said...

Just make sure they keep an eye on your blood chemistry - one-too-many shots of prednisone did in grampa's kidneys.

River said...

I hope you get some relief quickly.

Ol'Buzzard said...

We are thinking about you
the Ol'Buzzard and wife

Jennifer said...

Take care of yourself, we'll still be here when you feel like returning! I hope you feel better soon.

yellowdoggranny said...

I may not be able to take the shots because of my blood sugar...may just have to grin and bear it.

Dan said...

Deep tissue laser therapy
Acupuncture
Both can do the same as the shot