I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

.......THE GODDESS SAYS:


Nothing is as bad as it is painted except:politicians, hangovers, marriage and cancer..


Blessings on your hearts and homes my children..Are you ready for the Goddess's version of the truth?...Here are your answers....as you wish...


Scottish Toodler wants to know why I make the stuff she likes to eat not as pleasant as the things she has to eat...Ahh, I hate to admit this, but this is the work of Loki...he enjoys playing tricks on you humans and it's his doings that brocolli doesn't taste like chocolate..I would feel sorry for you...but then I think of all the starving children in your world...and think you must just eat your veggies and be grateful...I told that to the Yellowdog when she complained that she couldn't eat red meat any more...of course she told me to fuck off...but later on, I think she realized there were people in the world that had NO meat to eat and would be more than happy to settle for chicken and fish and to have to forego meat..Don't think about what you can't have...think about what you do have..and bless the Goddess for it..

I am sure that Sling stays up all night long thinking of these questions...where does the light go..in a room full of mirrors when he turns off the switch...Snort*chuckle....Sling....just what are you doing in a room full of mirrors anyhow?....Are you preening?......It goes no where Sling...it just stops shinning...

Cyberoutlaw, wants to know who I would rather have for a neighbor...Carl Rowe, O.J. Simpson, or Bill O'Reiley?......First of all....there is no room in my neighborhood for assholes and murderer's....To get to be my neighbor, you have to die in battle..and the chances of one of those three dying in battle are slim and none...They will join my siser Goddess in Hel....and she can't wait...

Cheesemeister:The Yellowdog is the one that can't eat red meat or drink Dr. Pepper...I on the other hand, can do as I please...I just don't do it in front of her...she has a nasty temper...As for your anxiety....I suggest yoga...it helps with stress....but I also think you should speak up more...holding in all that stress is going to make your head explode...say your piece...if that doesn't work...then go to ass kicking..

Nitwit, you may have only been number 5 on this list..but you will always be number one in my heart..

Kath:If you want your son's paper work to be speeded up..you must continue to make lots and lots of phone calls...The barking dog gets fed first....

Apos: Nancy is at work right now at the hospital...she was on her lunch break when I glanced in on her...She is pissed at her step-children and in a fit of anger, deleted her blog...I think I might be able to get her to start a new one and hide it from those ungrateful brats...The Yellowdog has her email address if you would like to get in touch with her...The Yellowdog plans on sending all of your blog address's to her so she can come visit..as she lost them all when she deleted her blog...

Tina: Virginia is beautiful..The Yellowdog worked in Manassas and liked it very much...

Tex doesn't under stand why his time at home passes so fast when his work hours pass so slowly....That's easy .......find a job you love as much as you do your play time...


The Goddess's work is done..remember...be kind, be steady, be a better person today than you were yesterday.. Always know...the Goddess loves you...

16 comments:

BriteYellowGun said...

I never knew you lived in Virginia! That's one of my favorite states too.

texlahoma said...

You're right Godess, On Monday I'll start looking for a new job. One that will pay me to watch TV, play on the computer and drink beer. But I think G. W. Bush already got it!

tqmcintl said...

if u want to know everything about everything

come to our site

Unknown said...

Dear Goddess, can JS come out and play?

Nancy said...

Tex you can have my job. Not the witch part though thats mine!

Thanks JS for answering pest's question about where the hell is Nancy.

Haaaaaaahaha in wicked witch voice, I'm right here darlings :)

Nancy said...

That would be my job Tex, except for the beer part, no beer on the closed unit.

Goddess called me uesterday evening. I was on my lunch break and I'm looking at my caller ID and it says Jackie and I'm thinking who the hell is Jackie? Then I thought well my phone knows her so I must... I answered it and long and behold it was Goddess "where the hell you been?"

It's a very long sad story and I've decided to be wicked now so watch out!

JS delete my last comment and post this one, thank you my friend for dragging my ass back here, I have missed you all, well most of you anyway. Told you I am gonna be wicked.

Rowan Dawn said...

Howdy!

the rube said...

dear goddess

how in the wide world of sports can i find a job that's as much fun as my play time?

apositivepessimist said...

I like wickedness nearly as much as I like uhm...

Thank You Goddess.

carina said...

Even though I missed another chance to ask a question I'm just damn glad the Goddess is watching over me...!
(Will I find true love, a pot of gold and my missing purple sock that waS one of my favourite socks?)

Tina said...

whew wowser - i saw all those caps and thought the goddess was on a RAMPAGE!! hehehe :-p

So you did work in VA? wow thats cool, long ago I think some of my fam lived near abingdon and some of my dads side of the family is actually still in texas - marshall i believe

yellowdoggranny said...

LAVENDER:RIGHT BACK ATTCHA..
RUBY:WELL, LETS SEE...FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE AND FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY AT IT..BUY A BOOK STORE...
APOS:ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE..
CARINA: THE PURPLE SOCK WILL TURN UP..BUT PROBABLY IN SOMEONE ELSE'S DRYER..
NOPE ON THE POT OF GOLD ALTHOUGH I THINK COOPER IS WORTH A 1/2 POT OF GOLD MY OWNSELF...TRUE LOVE...NO SUCH THING...BUT YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO BE HAPPY WITH..
TINA;YEAH, I REALLY LIKED MANASSAS..WAS UPSET BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO ANY OF THE BATTLE FIELDS...BUT IT WAS SO LOVELY THERE..WAS SPRING TIME...
HEY YOUR DAMN NEAR A TEXAN THEN..

Nit Wit said...

I lived in the Hampton area for 8 years.
I liked it except for the crime. I seemed like someone was getting murdered almost every day.
Steven Wright did a new comedy special on Comedy Central a couple of months ago. I haven't seen it on DVD yet but it was really good. I have it on my DVR. It's called Leaves Blow Away.
I want one of them jobs doing what I love but I would probably get arrested.

James Wolfenstein said...

Talking about paint, I like the paint at the top of your blog. Whos's the painter?

Me said...

Damn it, I forgot to come by and ask my question. Next week, I PROMISE I will be by. Should have a humdinger of a question by then.

yellowdoggranny said...

JAMES: I don't have a clue who did that header..some one sent me a bunch of beautiful and unusal pictures in an email and it was in there and I fell in love with it and put it up for a header...wish i knew more about it...
hill:the goddess is waiting on tender hooks for YOUR question...ha