I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN



this is a yafta...you have to read this..I wasn't going to check it out, and then I read the fly leaf...thought'..hmm..sounds good, we'll see.'...and I fecking loved it...read it straight through with out putting it down..well I did eat and pee and occasionally petted Dexter..but the book was right there. If you ever had a dog, loved a dog, thought about a dog, wanted a dog..this is a yafta..really...yafta.

12 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It's definately something I want to read and the perfect birthday gift for an online friend the 21st of this month who has 2 aging daschunds. THX

Peggy said...

I loved this book and have recommended it to many! It's nice to find a really good one once in awhile!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It's a DONE DEAL !
Just ordered and had it gift wrapped and shipped.
I'll pick up mine in Walmart.
THX and (((hugs)))

sageweb said...

I read this book..it is absolutely fabulous!! I loved it so much.

Jan said...

I went to the library site and am 2nd in line to get it. I have no room in bookcases for one more book until the next Friends of Library book sale donation period.

Kristine said...

I heard about this book and was going to review it myself. Thanks for letting me know it will be worth my while!

Anonymous said...

Just requested it from the library. Thanks for the recommendation.

rainywalker said...

I think all corrections have been made? I wak in the rain, not race in it!

MarkD60 said...

I think I read it, I have definitely seen/ heard of it before.

yellowdoggranny said...

I don't think anyone will be disappointed and it would make a great gift..think you can get it for $4 on line..and mark if you read it you would remember it..

Rox said...

Oh god, if I see this anywhere, I'll grab it. My summer book list is already so long but I will totally add this one if I see it!

Intense Guy said...

Looks like I definitely 'yafta'.

Bet my dad would like it too - if he hasn't read it already!