I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

HA, I AM THE GODDESS OF THE LIBRARY


so little punk kids, friends of my granddaughters came in to library to do community service and i am working today and sat. so i have my little slaves, dusting and cleaning the glass. wonder if i can get them to wash my truck? hmmm.
didn''t get to get on line yesterday. for some unknown reason, aol was not working in west...it said that there was no hook up for texas..but i think it lied to me...and for some reason working off henrietta's computer i keep getting my old aol address and cant find my new one to read my mail..think it is all forest gumps fault..
well, yesterday i met my new neighbor...hard to explain how my little house is laid out. in west back in the 40's and 50's and early 60's a lot of the houses had "slave quarters", not really. but they build small houses in the back of their yards for their "help" to live in..little one bedroom houses with yard. then when texas finally decided to free the "help" in about 1965 they were called mother-in-law houses. where you stashed the mother in law so she didnt have to live with you and she had her own little house..so that is what i have..when i moved in here 10 years ago edda and johnny owned both houses and rented out the little house..after 8 years they sold it and moved into her mother''s house when she died..and edda (who says fuck more than i do) was worried that who ever bought her house would want to buy mine too so sold me the house. but since she knew i couldnt afford to do it thru bank with interest, etc. she is selling it to me just like i was paying rent. $225 a month...I got along great with the people who bought the big house..became a "grany" to their son gatlan, who is sooo cute and i adore him. well, they moved and they rented the house to some asshole with pits..i loved the pit bull toby more than his owner...toby was my bud...then he got another pit and it jumped the fence and killed my cat chuck that i had for 16 years...broke my heart..took me a full year to get up enough nerve to tell maryjo that he was dead, and lord i hope she doesnt read this cause i told her that he died of old age...any how....he moved and house stayed vacant for almost a year and they finally sold it...which brings us to the gist of my little long winded story..went to pay water bill yesterday and caroline the city hall clerk looks at me and grins and says "have you met your new neighbors yet?" im thinking oh shit..who moved in...forest gump? and said nope, why and she said the new neighbor was up at post office and wanted my mail box moved out from the front yard as she only wanted hers up there. now since the house has been there there has been 2 boxes for mail...and the garbage comes on wed and who ever lives in big house has to either load their garbage in truck, car or what ever and drive it around or do like everyone else has and just go thru my yard..no big deal for me...usually when i do get my mail i dont go thru the yard i wait till im out in the truck and drive up to front and get it..well, guess she was afraid i was going to be wandering around in her yard or something when i checked the mail and wanted the mail box moved...so the post office is trying to figure out where to move it without being a dick to me...i for one dont give a fuck...but she might think about pissing me off when it comes time to empty her garbage as they only have cars..think using your car to haul your weekly garbage around the block for awhile could become pretty stinky..heehee..like i told caroline..she might want to rethink he attitude about being a not so nice neighbor as all it will do to me is add some spice to my dull life...fucking wiht her could realy be fun. she may have bit off more than she can chew...and i will have someone to fuck with besides forest gump.....ah..life is good..one of the guys at city hall said they were going to start a pot to see how long it took me to make her cry uncle....

No comments: