I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, July 04, 2005

IT RAINED...IT FUCKING RAINED


The goddess has a really weird sense of humor the bitch...so I dont have a garage sale in the months of april, may or june because it rained nearly every fucking weekend...so I check the weather and go ok, 4th of july weekend ...have the garage sale..cause there is no rain in sight ....no rain... in sight...monday..no rain..tuesday..no rain.wed. no rain. thurs no rain...friday wind picked up and blew like a sonof a bitch for about an hour...no rain..get up at 6:30am and humidity is so bad I cant breath..it is the worse I have ever seen in my life..like being in the jungle...2 hours into the garage sale, which is clicking along nicely and it starts to rain..no sweet gentle rain, but a thunderstorm of biblical proportions...fucking rained for 3 hours...normally I would be jumping for joy because of the rain...but not on the one day I have my garage sale..sonofabitch...what a fucking mess... had it under the carport but rain in texas does not come straight down...so my garage sale was a bust. made $50 and gave my granddaughter $20 of it for the help.couldnt have done it without her...so dont know if i will try it again next weekend or just take some lighter fluid and torch the shit..did sell a bunch of the girls clothes, all the yard toys for kids, the tools, i had tools out the ass...lots of books..but still have enough for another sale..didnt sell the couch and chair, and that was what I most wanted to get rid of...may just run an ad in the paper for it and give the rest to caritas...or just torch the shit..
It is soo fucking hot in texas..103 is the highest so far...I am getting the summer rash under my tits..I hate that..I put corn starch under there and then I sweat and it turns into goo...glues my tits to my rib cage and makes sucky noise when I move them..think I will just toss them over my shoulders..duct tape them to my back..man, and to think women want bigger tits..do I have news for you...its not fun...only good thing bout having big tits when i was young and skinny was that I wasent really pretty, just kinda cute..but no one ever knew cause no one ever looked at my face, they were always looking at my tits..I would have pop quiz's...what color are my eyes...? what eyes...oh, those eyes...err.. hell I dont know, but you sure got you some big ole titties..I made the comment one time that I wanted to have a breast reduction and my male friends were shocked and wanted to know why..said when I died I didnt want them to put on my head stone..here lies jackiesue denney..you know..the one with the big tits...and they said didnt matter...if I had them made smaller they would put on my head stone..here lies jackiesue denney...you know..the one with the big tits and she had them made smaller...now since I never had it done..it will be here lies jackiesue d___ and under my feet is another head stone that says and here are her tits..
still mad it rained..
rented movies and saw the aviator...man, was that good...i think leonardo is kinda ...well, strange..but by god he nailed howard hughes...it was soo good. saw the ben affleck movie paycheck and was an ok movie but ending whimped out..saw scorpion king...bunk..going to watch under the tuscan sun...well, going to read blogs and see what yall have been up to over the 4th...
oh, think my son read the blog about imacunt the daughterin law...im in big ass trouble..he said not to fucking email or call him again...hm....i knew when I wrote it, it was going to come back and bite me in the ass....but damn, it was just too funny...and im to old to pass up funny...oh well, its not like she really liked me any how...but feel bad that i upset my son..cause i do love him...but it was funny goddamnit..oh well....

No comments: