I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NOW I'M TRYING OPERA..


OK..there they are..I did it wrong..I like this ok..but it loads slower than crome.. these are just some pictures of the apt. since I got rid of the love seat and have more room..more like a living room, instead of a theater. Dexter gave it his ok..but he misses his recliner being over by the window..so now he's back to sleeping on top of my head when I'm in my recliner. have pie in oven..need to go take it to Jeanne at Pizza House. Also taking Wanda to the store. She just had cataract surgery and can't see to drive. I'm so grateful I just need glasses and my eyes are other wise great. (so far, have an apt in June)ok..that's all folks..just checking out new browsers.












11 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

well that sucked..none of the pictures posted..feckity

Intense Guy said...

Have you run out of photograph storage space in Blogger?

They store all your pictures in Picasso web.

http://picasaweb.google.com (log in using your blogger account).

Down at the bottom it tells you how much space you have -

Mine says "You are currently using 307 MB (30.07%) of your 1024 MB"

yellowdoggranny said...

I'll have to check Karl..I know I have a shit ton in there..need to go and delete them...I can't see my header or the goddess on the side bar either..fuck.
did you see the new view of West?..that street running left to right is Main Street..the one going over the tracks is Oak Street. oh..Nemecek's Meat market is closed..pisses me off, that the new generation of Nemecek's didn't carry on the tradition in the way I think their folks would have wanted.'

Intense Guy said...

I saw the new picture of West. I kind of like the old one with the hardware store in it.. :) Is someone up there re-aiming the webcam now and then?

Dexter looks happy sleeping belly up on the floor - he doesn't seem too impressed with your colored toenails in his face... :)

Kulkuri said...

I've tried Opera and still have it, but it doesn't seem to work as good as Chrome or IE. Then again I haven't used Opera enough to figure how it works in different situations. Now I'm using Chrome and it seems to work about as good as IE.

The Dancing Crone said...

Gee I wish I could help, but I dpon't know enough about it. Just wanted to tell you that i didn't kow Dexter was so handsome!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your place looks great! And my, Dexter's such a big boy, isn't he? I can see all your pictures except the blog header.

Blueberry said...

Haven't used Opera for a year or so, and also avoid the screechy stuff on the radio. Willing to give the browser another try though.

billy pilgrim said...

do you ever run a speed test to check your internet connection?

VirginiaMary Art said...

Love the photos...thank you.

Jan said...

I can see why Dexter totally rules the roost around there. He's huge!! and beautiful too.