I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

daughter-in-law's birthday party at Baylor Club

 surprise birthday party for Candy..great food..terrific view of the stadium

oh by the way this is my 4,020 post.

 a Harry Potter Cake..it was fantastic..when I first saw it I thought ..'why is there a poop emoji on the cake..?'..then I realized it was the magic hat..only I would think someone would put a turd on a birthday cake.
 nana and the gg's..
 gg and the little g's
 the bridge behind them..it changes colors..it's really cool.
 being little poots.fighting over who had more of gg' lap.
 Abby's new haircut..hour later it was frizzed out and all curls..hahah
 fantastic cake..

5 comments:

Jan said...

a most impressive setting...looks pricey

yellowdoggranny said...

very...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a very elegant affair and yes, what a fab cake! (My first thought would have been poop emoji too, YDG, but our minds just work like that).

Leanna said...

That's such a cool cake. I would love to have a birthday at a place like that. It looks like the perfect spot. It would be even better with a game going on.

yellowdoggranny said...

no one admitted to saying it looked like a poop emoji..they all said they knew it was the magic hat..I called bullshit debra..hah..
I said that to Thom..you couldn't afford to have a game playing down there? This coming saturday is their first game..I want to go but it's the saturday of the parade for westfest and the gg's are coming..and I have to take cake balls to vfw for our bbq lunch sale ..so? maybe later on..