I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday was preempted by GG's

the crazies..Olivia coming it at 5 years and known to be snarky..'asked me if I was old...I said yes, very. she looked at me and said I think you're young old.' then we have Abby Lu(a name she made up for herself when she was 2)at 4and 3/4..refers to me as 'old fart.'..these are the culprits ladies and gents..they come first..so will do a bigly post for Friday..have a great and wonderful fuckers free day..ole yellerdawg.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Must be something in their DNA...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, combine their two assessments and you get "young old fart" -- not bad, as nicknames go! Enjoy those sweeties!

Adam said...

As long as they don't become Republicans, they'll be alright

wibble said...

Grand-giggles always take precedence. :)

yellowdoggranny said...

they are my heart Debra..they can pretty much call me anything they want..
not as long as I draw breath Adam..
they do Wibble, they do..