I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

ok, I'm awake now

 I apologize to all of you if there are some repeats from yesterday..I had just forgotten to do the post cause I had Abby all weekend and right when I'm zonked out to go to bed I remembered, so tried to do it..but I don't do well after my night time meds..I was loopy..but I had such good times with Abby...I'll make it up to you this Friday..

don't forget..I'm still taking donations for the meals on wheels christmas..all donations welcome..none too small..laters.
























































2 comments:

Adam said...

Hopefully he didn't look into the bag first.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Once again, Dan Rather gets it exactly right.And "you can't spell hatred without a red hat" -- brilliant! MAGABOMBER says it all too.

That last one made me laugh out loud!