I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 18, 2019

found another democrat in West...

actually I found 3....got a message on facebook from one of my facebook friends and is from West..she said she was glad that she and her husband and another couple weren't the only democrats and she agreed with everything I said ...just couldn't speak her views..wow..I told her there were more and gave her names and she was shocked..ha..closet democrats..and then the other day one of the kids that works at one of the 2 grocery stores asked me how I liked the impeachment hearings..I said probably better than most of West..he said well you and me too..we hugged..hah..I think with Trump getting his ass handed to him, people are embolden to speak out a little..you would have thought it would be the other way around..the trumpers in hiding..and they should be in hiding..with their mouths shut. I'm pretty sure you all know that I have no problem in speaking out and calling them assholes or stupid assholes. sigh*









































































9 comments:

Valerie said...

you are awesome! I am also a blue dot in a red state. I'm new here and am slowly finding my tribe. Made some people clutch their pearls . . .

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Closet Democrats in West, unite! Good to know you're not alone, Jackiesue! Lead the revolution!

I enjoyed all the impeachment LOLS, of course, but my biggest laff was for the Thanksgiving turkey quid pro quo!

angi said...

I love you Jackie! Keep on, keeping on-- you make a difference, you are uniting people and getting it out there! Thank you!

Leanna said...

I've found that there are more Democrats coming out and showing that they aren't afraid of saying what they think about the retarded repubs. I've been watching how the idiot repubs are making fools of themselves as usual in the hearings.

whimsy2 said...

I loved the loose morels one.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I am always distracted and have to pee.

jono said...

Roger Stone didn't kill himself! Bwahahahahahahahaa!

wibble said...

...The big problem is that, at least around here, the assholes-in-charge are belligerently and incorrigibly Republican, and anyone who "lips up" gets unpersoned. There may be a lot of people who think like I do (spoiler: there ain't), but they don't want to paint a bulls-eye on their asses as far as employment, etc.

It's illegal, but good luck proving it...

~:(

yellowdoggranny said...

toastman..we could be kinfolk
jono,,i loved that one so much