I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 11, 2019

I have lidocaine patches all over my body..


doing this Sunday evening...

 Our VFW had a dinner for Vets at KC hall..it's the largest building in West and it was packed..Vets and families ate for free and everyone else paid $10 for a plate of 2 pieces of fried chicken, home made sausage, slaw, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy and roll..plus drink and dessert..I brought 2 cherry cheesecakes ..one for some reason just up and walked out the door..I put them on dessert table and we weren't even serving food yet..turned around and one was gone..just fecking took the damn pie and put it in their car..asshole..if they had asked me I would have made one for them..I do it all the damn time..which means it's one of them bitches that doesn't like me but likes my cheesecakes..cause if they had asked I would have told THEM no..grrr..
I'm sooo tired..I made 3 huge pots of beef stew for my grands and my son and his wife and still have stew left over..hope they like it..I watch the little prince Monday and Tuesday I drive for meals on wheels. Wed. Barbara takes me to Pizza House for my annual birthday lunch..Thursday I rest and Friday I am making huge pot of potato soup for center..and let me tell you folks..I'll be 77 Tuesday and my ass is kicked..feel 80..ha..
and just a reminder that I'm still taking donations for gift certificates for meals on wheels peeps..thanks in advance..and Goddess bless your sweet hearts..
























































9 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Hey birthday girl - we love you.
the Ol'Buzzard

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy, happy birthday tomorrow, Jackiesue! You do so much for other people, I hope you take the time to rest and just pamper yourself for a change! And a hex on whoever stole your cherry cheesecake.

Hahahahaha, the "I boo'd Trump" stickers! And "tiny white balls." And I love the California bear one too.

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! Getting old is hard work. I love the California bear meme, but I stole the fall of the patriarchy one (and a couple of the dog ones too).

I really do wish you a great birthday, I can picture you celebrating it with your GGs all around.

Alison said...

Oops, that should be GKs.

Heli said...

Heyy, Happy Birthday! Yes, we do love you!

yellowdoggranny said...

thanks so much for the birthday wishes..I drive for meals on wheels tomorrow..the wind chill is 10...plus rain..so that's gonna suck...son and grands are supposed to bring the gg's but if the weather is still that crappy I'm going to tell them to post pone it..35 is a pain in the ass on good days ..so crappy weather is no time to be on it..Barbara is taking me to pizza house Wed when our favorite waitress is there..I'm thinking a skunk egg for sure..maybe a pizza to go with it..I only had to watch the little prince today so I'm off the rest of the week..will make potato soup for center Friday..might make bean and ham soup tonight to take tomorrow..but when weather is this crappy..they usually stay home..
I LOVE YOU ALL....

Powdered Toast Man said...

I'd rather cat than dog.

Beth said...

Is it possible Jackie Sue that you give a lot more to other people than you do yourself? Because I find what you post a breath of fresh air and I'm very grateful that you do that. Thank you

yellowdoggranny said...

well Beth I do give more to others than myself..but the payoff is great..today I went to deliver meal to a new lady on the route..I knew that she wasn't on the santas list for her gift certificate for christmas..I was explaining to her that she had a choice of either of the 2 drug stores or the 2 grocery stores..she didn't understand..she thought she was going to buy the certificate..I said no..it's a christmas gift from my friends..so you will get a $10 gift certificate to one of the 4 places..she started to cry..said I was a gift from God and an angel..made me weep..so ..for everything I do..I get repaid a 100 fold..thank you...