I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, July 23, 2020

GG's

before I start boring you with the latest cat pictures..one shot of the gg's..
 I made up a dr's bag for the gg's and Abby is Dr. Wilde..taking our temps..giving us shots..it was cool..Dylan even played along but you could tell if he knew how to roll his eyes, he would have.
 stood in the hallway wearing his mardi gras beads, yelling GG...GG...
                                        Dr. Wilde.

 Thom took Jenny and Olivia kyaching ...he said it wore him out..I said you should have all 3 of them..he said I don't know how you do it..

 I think that would be fun..maybe 20 years ago..ha

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I need a doctor wearing a rainbow unicorn t-shirt too! That shirt alone would make anyone feel better!

yellowdoggranny said...

she has great bedside manner too..