I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Anxiety......................fuckity fuck fuck fuck.


 I voted..I'm sitting in recliner watching diy channel and watching couple build a off grid house in montana in the winter and buffalo..it's still not as stressful as me sitting in my recliner waiting for results...wondering if I should go to liquor store and get a bottle of tequila and just say fuck it..but the last time I did that my liver cried...so will drink more Barry's tea..fuck you guys..my blood pressure is off the charts..I made a gigantic pot of beef stew and boy is it good..I may just get a big wooden spoon and just eat it right out of the pot..well, fuck a buffalo got loose..I've had 8 robo calls and it's not even 1 pm yet..fuck me..


ok..I'm off..(well we knew that didn't we ?)..I'll check in and let you know I'm still sober and haven't kicked anyone's ass. I have to be good, my good friend Darryl the chief of police is out of town..he'd keep me in check..but he's gone..sigh*...wonder what the bail is for assault..?

11 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sending best wishes to you and all other Biden/Harris supporters in the USA! May your dreams come true tonight!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and thanks Debra, could not agree with you more. Caren

Anonymous said...

Best wishes, best of nerves, best vibes to you all, and may the outcomes be so very different from those on that ghastly Wednesday morning 4 years ago.
And assault wisely or not at all, and do be careful about the bottle, better get it home in one piece. Skol!

Ole phat stu said...

What Debra said.

yellowdoggranny said...

Debra said it all........

Doug's Dad said...

I struggle to tell you how desperately I am hoping that the American nightmare comes to a safe and satisfactory conclusion.
I worry so much that the orange morons insane supporters will literally run riot and decent Americans will have to suffer the consequences.
May all good fortune be with you guys, and providing the mango monster loses I look forward to visiting you next year.

yellowdoggranny said...

I haven't been watching..I'm afraid I'll have a stroke.

Rocky D said...

I hear you on that Jackiesue.

pam nash said...

This is a long week. Better to not turn on the TV, news, computer or phone. It scares me every time I take a peek. I am disappointed with our state - not surprised - but certainly disappointed.

Bohemian said...

The fact we're all not drunk right now means we possess amazing restraint... and I haven't caught Charges yet either for assaulting even the most annoying Death Cult Dictator Devotee I've had to endure... especially on Election Day. They were whooping it up tho', life size Cut Outs of their chosen messiah... or is it pariah? I'm just not sure anymore...

yellowdoggranny said...

if I can get thru this and not start drinking again...I'm tougher than nails..
I went on trial for manslaughter and wasn't this nervous.