I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Parker's Park and Dylan hamming it up

                Dylan thought that tractor was the shit..

Abby taught him to smile if you say cheese..and he's the biggest damn ham.


                  they are at the new house checking on the            progress..close on 12/31



                         Abby and Dylan at parkers park
                                    gg hamming it up..
                          he loooves the slides.
                   when the granddaughters were little I always took them to the gazebo to play..now I take the great grandkids..they love it too..


 he finally let us let him go down the slide by himself, but jamie was so nervous she forgot to take pictures..

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Awwww, "ham 'n cheese!"

Willym said...

He is getting so big - so quick. And I love that devilish little smile - who does that remind me of????

yellowdoggranny said...

Debra..he has the slyest little grin..and if Abby is out of sight for longer than 3 minutes..he yells..abbb eeeee...abbbb eeee.
Willym..he is growing so fast..he's 20 months old..and he reminds me so much of my son Thom at that age..