I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, November 01, 2020

Halloween....gg's style

think Daniel was taking the picture..Olivia is the crazy cat lady, Jamie is witch, Abby is one of the Descendants, Dylan is baby shark. Tyler is Kia salesman..hahah


Dylan's first trick or treating. Jamie and I are teaching the kids sign language..Dylan kept coming up to me with candy in each hand and signing more..more ...
in front of Jennifer's house.
I think he was pretty happy all in all..

Candy's granddaughter Delilah, and she was sooo good with Dylan...can't tell here..but she was super sweet with him.
Dylan wasn't thrilled with having to wear a costume but he finally got with the program.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So friggin' cute! You can see My Rare One and I in our Halloween "disguises" on my blog today!

yellowdoggranny said...

click on the pictures and they will do a lineup of them and can see them better..will check them out Debra.