I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 09, 2020

SOONER..

 

back before Blogspot we had blogger..it's where I met Debra, Vicki, Amy, Barbara, Sling, Nit Wit, and Sooner and more...when I first started blogging I didn't have a computer and would go to the library..I'd write my post and email them to Sooner and he would post them for me. Yellowdog Granny would not be here if not for him ...He built an online city..with business's..little rooms..every Friday night..and because I had no computer and library was closed on Friday, the librarian gave me the key so I could come in and join in the fun. Sooner had the bar, I had the soda shop ..we had a whole play on monkeys..love monkeys..don't ask..He told stories..he posted pictures and memes..he made us laugh ...he loved me..I was this crazy old lady who was everything you would want in a crazy old lady. He had never seen or heard of anything like me and he reveled in it..I loved him..

Sooner made a trip down to West and we had a glorious visit. Gave him the cooks tour and then we went to a local bar and shot the shit for hours and said fuck so many times I think the bartender had a stroke..people actually got up and moved to the other end of the bar or to a table..we was in heaven. He was my udder son..I was his udder mother..  We were best buddies from 2005.He waited till after the election and then crossed the rainbow bridge..I am gutted..I have never cried so much in my life. Maybe it's his lost, the strain of covid and the election but I seem to just leak tears..Paul Forbus, my brother my friend..you were a light in my life.




I have posts for Tuesday and Wed, but think I'm going to take a break for a few days until my tears dry up...

fuck you 2020..you evil fucking whore..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie, my heart hurts for you. Peace, love, and comfort to you, always.

Closet Optimist

John Gall said...

Sorry for your loss.

jono said...

I am so sorry YDG. At least you did have some time and some fun with him and they can't take that away from you. Ever.

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you everyone..It's just so hard..

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So sorry to hear your news, Jackiesue. You've had such a hard 2020 for losses and now this on top of everything else. Hugs to you, my friend, and may the Goddess bring you some comfort.

pam nash said...

Losing someone you love is always so hard. Let your tears out - better than holding them in.

Tracey said...

You were a wonderful friend to the end.

Thank you for being there for us all.

Sending a healing salve for your heart with my deepest sympathy

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you all so much..Im still crying..

baquist said...

Sincere condolences, JackieSue.

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you baquist.