I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

yellowdog

 

Jamie, Tyler and me at Westfest...my old ass was dragging.
                              just turned 25..and first time I ever took a black beauty...aaaah, the 60's

damn, this picture is as faded as I am..

24 and working 4 jobs...don't  know when I found time to have this picture taken.
 my xhusband (asshole #1) kept it in his billfold which explains the fold...


                                                             

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blonde hair, booty shorts and leather boots -- you hot minx you!

Anonymous said...

Hmm memories

Anonymous said...

😊

Vicki O said...

It’s really me ^^^^ above

River said...

At 24 I had three babies, so I was busy too and didn't even own a camera. the only photos I have are ones my mum took when she visited.
You were very nice looking in your twenties and still nice looking now.

SickoRicko said...

You be hot! "Those were the days my friend. We thought they'd never end."

yellowdoggranny said...

that my lovely friend Debra was a mini skirt..I would wear it on Mondays when I would get up on bar and clean the light fixtures over the bar..doubled my tips.
vicki...there you are...so glad to see you back on ydg...although I see you all the time on facebook..it's great to see you here.
River I only had my two sons 18 months apart..I worked so many jobs trying to make ends meet the kids were calling me Jackie and the babysitter mom..heartbreaking.
oh Rick..if I knew back then I'd be a 78 year old great granny and having trouble getting out of bed in the morning? I probably would have ran away from home.

Jimmy T said...

I'm just gonna want to reiterate what Debra She who speaks said...

yellowdoggranny said...

Jimmy T.....aaaaaaww