I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, December 07, 2007

YOU ASKED FOR IT....YOU GOT IT....


Blessings on you, my children..Before I get to the answers to your questions..I have one for you..
How's worshiping a Deity that was so beloved that his own Daddy let's him get nailed to a cross, working out for you?..just asking..
Anne wants to know why after praying to Jesus for over a hundred times to fix her knees, they are still sore?.....see above...^^^^
Cyberoutlaw wants to know how to rid his fire escape of those pesky squirrels....
Hey, I'm the Goddess, not a fucking exterminator..pray to Loki, he's squirrely enough to be able to handle that.
The Bratprince wants to know if he should take up Ragnarok again....No, I think you are better suited for blogging,plus you're better off listening to the black heavy metal band Ragnarok then playing the game...and your Mother is one of the Goddess's favorites and thinks that she is a German Edda...with a hell of an ending..
Billy Pilgrim wants to know if Ruby will bond with him now...of course...Ruby is smart enough to know it will take more than a name change to keep her from loving you...
Sue wants to know if America will ever come to their senses and demand Universal Health Care...Well, not being of this earth I can't speak for the people of America.....pause......the Yellow Dog said it took most Americans nearly 8 years to come to their senses about GWB, so she doesn't have much hope that they will...
BBC wants to know if the world peace he has been hoping for will ever come about...You're shitting me right?...You humans have been a warring people since the first caveman caught his cave woman making eyes at the guy next door and picked up a stone and whacked him with it..
Cheesemeister: The Yellow Dog said she would try..
Mimi wants to know why it's 13 degrees where she is and what is the purpose of it being that cold..It gets rid of the critters that suck and bite...no not Republicans..fleas and mosquito's...
Allan wants to know why we don't drug test or politicians...The Yellow Dog answered this one for me. She said because none of them could pass a drug test..If they're not drunks, they're on Prozac...
Clance wants to know if I can make her stop hating her husband or should she just get a divorce....I am a Goddess, I don't hate....I just get even...So I'd find a nice 35 year old hunk and fuck his brains out..that'll kill the husband for sure..
Winston wants to know if he will ever get that pony he has been wishing for the past 61 years...Nope..but you can just go out and buy one...And the answer to the WTF question is.................why the fuck not?...

Goddess bless you my children...Goddess bless you...


7 comments:

mckait said...

nice to see the goddess around again...

miss her when she is gone for too long...

high speed rocks! I love that you have it, jac... I can't believe that you muddled along without it for so long... considering the great posts and pics and things you always put up....

take care

billy pilgrim said...

i think drugs should be mandatory for politicians. if they're forced to smoke pot they might not be so mean and greedy. if no drugs in the body, they fail.

Unknown said...

Re: the husband question. That made me grin. I hated my husband, so I divorced him. It didn't make me love him, but at least I can tolerate his ass now! Which is better, for our son's sake. A nice 2-parent family is best but a healthy divorce is way better than an unhealthy marriage, for everybody. My aunt is still married to my uncle and he's just getting more demented and abusive. So if the Goddess has some spare blessings I hope she sends one to my aunt.
I don't think I could keep up with a 35 year old hunk. He'd probably be repulsed by my overweight, middle-aged cellulite-ridden ass anyway! ;-p

BBC said...

"So I'd find a nice 35 year old hunk and fuck his brains out."

Ha, ha, ha.. Thank you Ann Landers.
LOL

yellowdoggranny said...

kath:yeah, I think she likes doing this...just wish she would get tougher questions..
billy:you have a point ...if they were all stoned they coudnt do any worse than they have been doing..
Lily Strange:the goddess always has time to send blessings..and the yellow dog lights candles for all of you on a weekly basis..
bbc:hey, even Goddess's get laid..

Anonymous said...

I thank the Great Goddess for that great piece...of advise. I just happen to be visiting my best GF of 20 some years and it's Saturday night...hmmm. Might just happen. Wonder if any of those hunky 35 year olds are my high school buds kids? Ick! That feels like it would be child molesting. I best make sure they are 40.

AngelConradie said...

oh fork... i missed the opportunity to ask yellowdog a question!!!