I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

ASK THE GODDESS


Yes it's that time again. The Yellowdog is watching Kill Bill I and II.She says she's getting mentally prepared for the Cowboy-Steeler game tomorrow.So I came down for moral support. She knows that praying to me for the Cowboys to win is a no no, so she's opted for mental toughness and hoping that watching Uma Thurman's character kick ass for about 4 hours will do it for her. If that doesn't work she's going to watch True Romance, and Reservoir Dogs. She sure has strange ideas. But then she always has.
Enough of the Yellowdog..Now's your chance you get in your questions before the end of the year. Ask anything you'd like, except for political or sports questions. Save those for the Yellowdog. I don't know sports and could care less about your politics. In the grand scheme of things ...what does it matter who you root for or who you vote for.????
You have till Tuesday to ask all your questions. You can ask more than one. Blessings on you and your family's.

21 comments:

PeeJay said...

So dear Goddess, have you seen Kill Bill 1&2? What is your assessment of Uma Thurman's Tiger Crane in part 2? Those in the kung fu community were a little dissappointed and I just wanted your thoughts. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Beloved Goddess, were you aware that there is an adult warning attached to blog? And how does that make you feel?

I say parents who can't get a hold of their offspring should be sterilized.

Allan said...

Why do we need reasons?

Pom said...

Dear Goddess,
When will my shoulder feel better? Do I have anything in my teeth?
Thank you in advance -
Pom

ChicagoLady said...

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainywalker said...

What do you call a man with a wooden leg?

Cherlee's said...

Dear Goddess

What was the greatest moment in 2008 for you??

hugs
~Cherlee~

Josh said...

What are the Goddess's thoughts on the 2008 US Elections? Is the world any less doomed now?

TheWayfarer said...

Goddess and I certainly seem to be on the same page politically.
What do you see in the economic forecast for the coming year? All the Jesus-worshipers say it's going in the crapper to stay, but they also say gay people are going to hell and said Jesus was coming back...uh, lemme do some quick math - about 20 times during my life and it was Messiah-no-show each false-prophesied date...
Your thoughts?

mckait said...

Goddess, will you tell yellowdog I say hey?

Heidi said...

Goddess, should I declaw both the front AND back paws of my three kittens, or is that just too cruel, even though they're clawing everything I own to pieces?

Rox said...

Dear Goddess,
What is the fastest way to decorate a house and do all the baking and address all the Christmas cards and buy all the gifts and then wrap said gifts before December 24th? To get a wife? Oh, nevermind. Fuck. I gotta go, I have work to do.

Kulkuri said...

Goddess, why can't I win the lottery so I can have fun while retired??

sageweb said...

Goddess, will I get what I really want for xmas?? No gift..just a really long hug from a sexy girl.

Willym said...

Goddes now that I am another year old do I really have to be deeper in debt?

Nan said...

Why do we persist in asking questions that have no answers?

Anonymous said...

Will I finally have a healthy New Year?

Jan said...

How late is too late?

Sling said...

Can I have a wooly mammoth?

Anonymous said...

Goddess,

How do I become unattracted to Keanu Reeves? Seriously, it's embarrassing.

evilganome said...

A question that has been tormenting me since I was a child is "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"