I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

DANG....HE MISSED


President George W. Bush reacts after a man threw shoes at him during a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki on Sunday, Dec. 14, 2008, in Baghdad. A man threw two shoes at Bush, one after another, during the news conference. Bush ducked both throws, and neither man was hit.(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
I hope for a second there the asshole thought:"Oh fuck, I'm dead."....I bet they had to clean his skivvies. Too bad the guy's such a lousy shot.

14 comments:

Big Pissy said...

hahahaha!!!! Hadn't heard about that!
Too funny!

Pom said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the video for that I nearly wet myself!!! I wanna buy that guy a beer!!! LMAO

Intense Guy said...

A beer? I want to buy the guy an entire Payless Shoe store!

Anne Johnson said...

Hadn't heard about it, but doubt that there's anything inside Bush's skull that would be damaged by a shoe.

Jan said...

I wonder how much serious trouble this guy is going to be in.

Woozie said...

I remember they smacked the statue of Saddam with their shoes too. Apparently hitting someone with a shoe is highly disrespectful in their culture (not sure if it's so in Sunni/Shia Muslim culture or Iraqi culture).

texlahoma said...

Lol! I was going to tell you about this. Glad to see you already knew.

yellowdoggranny said...

i fucking love watching that video...

Josh said...

At least they weren't throwing their panties at him.

sageweb said...

If he would have had my big ass shoe he wouldnt have missed.

Nit Wit said...

Watch what happens now. Nobody will be allowed within 100 yards of the Gump unless they are barefoot.
They probably rushed him to the hospital for precautionary treatment for athletes foot. I can't wait to see if he gets corns on his pointy little head.

Elizabeth said...

Would have been great to see that shoe whack him upside the head! Oh well. It was good enough to see him duck. Twice!

Rox said...

You won't believe this but you are the first person I thought of when I saw the video of this incident!

Heidi said...

Too bad he missed.