I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, August 13, 2012

FUCK MONDAY ..COWBOYS PLAY TONIGHT.

 sigh*....the Olympics are over...4 years to go..but did you see the men's volleyball? Between Brazil and Russia?..Damn, that was a great game..Brazil won the first 2 sets and looked like they were going to sweep the Russians...well someone forgot to tell the Russians. They  won 3 sets in a row to win it all. Blew me away..such a great game. Oh well, it's done, it's gone, IT'S FUCKING FOOTBALL SEASON...sigh*...Cowboys play Oakland tonight...hot damn. Need to get some new pictures of Robert for my wins and losses..
Went to Wolf's tonight for Anissa's birthday party..I got there at 7 and she had been there since 3...she was still standing and going strong..and they actually have pictures of me riding the saddle..I had been watching all the women get on it and bump and grind and act like they were having mini organism's....so when I got on ..I just sat there..looked at all the guys that had been egging the girls on and said:"When I get off I'm going to need a cigarette."....while everyone was laughing I just got off and wandered off to the food. Inky did it again..made some kick ass chicken fajita's. He smoked the chicken and then added onions and bell peppers and they were so damn good..I had one and made 2 more to take home..One for me and one  to take to Babs. She doesn't know how close she came to never seeing that one..my truck smelled like smoked chicken and damn near ate both of them on the way home. Wish you guys were here to partake of Inky's kick ass cooking..You don't know what your missing..Ok...I'm off..hope your team wins.

































8 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Thinkin I'm a unicorn this morning... Ok, my favorites are any of the Paul Ryan's...hahaha

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I'm having a bit of Olympics withdrawal this morning. Usually I turn on the TV right away to see if we won any medals yet. But I bet London is having one huge Olympics hangover!

I like all the ones about inherited wealth and the advantages it gives those dickheads who don't even realize it. It's like the old saying "He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple."

jadedj said...

Hell yeah...Ryan...sic him!

MarkD60 said...

Unicorn and Fanta Sea and Will Ferrell.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Monday again? The only good news is football is on the horizon.
the Ol'Buzzard

Lady Rae said...

It scares me how much good stuff you find to post here... No wonder I never get anything done when I log into fb or blogs! Happy Monday!!

Unknown said...

All the Ryan ones where great and you know I stole most of them! Thank you YDG for always being there for me.

Anonymous said...

My entire life is spent in the naughty corner.