I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Fuckin' awkward.....

I have Abby and the little prince tomorrow..had them both today...I did some work around their house so I could give them some free time..wore  my ass out..next week I have all 3 of them for one day and the girls for the rest of the week..hope to get some pool time in..but for now..I'm so tired I'm left handed.So no post for Friday..and next week will be sketchy as I'll have them all week...going to be very exhausting but fun...laters gaters.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Try to rest as much as you can! Little kids have no "off" switch, do they!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Naps, the key is naps, for all of you, or at least the kids. If they don't want to sleep, they need to go rest and be still and play with a quiet toy for a while each day.

Leanna said...

Oh my, going to have a handful of sweetness. You take care and have fun. Don't worry about posting anything. fun time with the kids is what it's all about right now, hon.

yellowdoggranny said...

I cherish my naps..and today..no naps..Dylan was so cranky all day..hardly slept at all..making up for all those good days.
speaking of naps.....snore****

PipeTobacco said...

JackieSue:

I hope you have a very wonderful and fun (albeit exhausting) week! The exhaustion, although a challenge.... is worth it!!!!

PipeTobacco

yellowdoggranny said...

after having Dylan for 2 days..I slept for 12 hours...I didn't move..just hit the pillow and woke up 12 hours later..felt so good made 3 pans of lasagna