I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 21, 2019

Lay off the sugar cereal...


 this is going to be a regular on here..





















 sorry there are so few memes.but iz pooped...Monday I'll be back to my ole self..have a great weekend..
Taking a huge pan of squash casserole to the center and me and Lillie are going to make donuts out of canned buttermilk biscuits..Then me and the grands and the gg's are supposed to go to our great pool and do some swimming..Or I may just sit in the recliner in tshirt and drawers...never can tell with me..                                      peace


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for the memes today, Jackiesue! Have a quiet, restful, relaxing weekend -- you've certainly earned it!

Leanna said...

Yes! Debra is right. have a restful weekend. Blessed Litha.

yellowdoggranny said...

we made the donuts and were very appreciated..I made the squash casserole and the grands had appts in the a.m. and thought they would be a hour or two..ended up being 4 hours..so no swimming..which is just as well cause I'm tard..it's the recliner for me..have a great weekend.
I feel the same way Mr.Shife..it's so damn easy to be nice..what's the fucking deal?

Vivian Swift said...

Oh, but some people are so are to be nice to. Republican people.

Have a rest and a nice cold V&T and we'll toast the beginning of Summer together, here's to you.

jono said...

Make sure yo iz gettin' some rest. Thanks for what you do.