I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

short but sweet..













 had all three of the gg's and all I have to say is
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

short post..but I'm so tired I'm left handed..had all 3 for over 12 hours...Tomorrow, Nana and I are taking them to the West Library for Story Hour by the Tale Tellers..which is an award winning group of teens..who do this every Summer on Wed..they rock..
then we're having pizza house lunch and nana is taking the girls home..I will be passed out in the recliner in my tshirt and drawers..I promise nothing for Thursday and Friday..
besides all this for the gg's I made 3 pans of lasagna for my son and the grands soon to be hubby's for Fathers Day..plus 3 loaves of turkey meatloaf..which turned out fucking fantastic..I rock..
Peace....

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Holy moly, you've been busy! All three at once . . . yowza. Glad to hear the Tale Tellers are still going strong. I remember your original posts about them a few years back. After today, take the rest of the week off!!!!

Leanna said...

That is so awesome of teens to give their time for kids in the summer. You do rock, woman! Three fucking pans of lasagna and three turkey loaves? DAYUM!!
Get some well deserved rest.

yellowdoggranny said...

Debra this is their 10th year...hard to believe..we went today too and the gg's had almost as much fun as Nana and I..
Leanne...made myself proud..they all turned out great..
resting thursday and then Friday the grand and the gg's and I will go to our super great swimming pool..then I am doing jack shit (well except for cakeballs for the west police and city hall and a huge pan of squash casserole) till next Thursday..my ass is draggin'

The Blog Fodder said...

Love that cat.
The three gg's sure keep you hopping.