I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, June 06, 2019

the Little Prince

I know I know..it's a baby..big whoop..but dammit..you have to admit that's a really cute baby with the best smile ever...
the blanket by the way is the one I bought him and it's his favorite blanket. to his mothers horror, he loves to pull it over his face..she'll pull it down he'll pull it back up..she's sure he's going to smother himself..
Today he will be 3 months old..and we think he is so amazing we can't understand why he's not walking already..by the time he's 3 years old you guys will know more about him that his pediatrician... 


6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He DOES have an absolutely adorable smile!

Jan said...

What is written on his shirt?

Leanna said...

I can clearly see right now that this little guy will have girls falling all over him in his future. He's just too cute. That smile is so disarming!

Genevieve said...

Adorable little cutie pie!

yellowdoggranny said...

I can't help myself..he's just so damn cute..and such a happy baby..I'll have to ask Jamie what's on his shirt..I can't tell either Jan.

Bill said...


Beautiful baby