I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 07, 2019

Legend Dary

I don't know what the fuck is going on with Blogger but all of a sudden my icons for my memes are no longer in order as I put them..I do #1's are political..#2's are funny, #3 are my stuff on birthdays anniversary's and goofy shit.the rest are family photos that I don't want to wade thru to get to my memes..now there is no fucking rhyme or reason to any of them..so motherfucker..ok..if it's sort of haphazard it's because I have no patience for this shit..so I'm just cleaning out everything and maybe when I put new stuff up it will be back in order..and then again maybe I'll wake up with perky tits Monday morning too..fiddle fuck.






































2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The little old lady with more military experience than Trump -- right on! "I'd say piss off but I hear you like that sort of thing" -- hahahahahaha! And here's to perky tits on Monday!

Mr. Shife said...

I keep wondering when America is going to wake up.
The one about smoking weed and rescuing abandoned dogs made me LOL.
Have a good weekend.