I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, October 27, 2019

1st VFW Halloween for kids and Trunk or Treat in

the lovely town of West, by Goddess, Texas..eat ya'heart out.
 Maleficence.? is that her name?? any how.she rocked her costume..My son Thom and wife Candy got the gg's their costume..Olivia was at her MeMaws..it was her weekend and her grandparents had  a ton of relatives in town so she wanted to play with her cousins. But we sure did miss her..Abby was sad..and so was But I know how to work Jennifer..I did my don't worry about me..I'm sure I have a couple of Halloweens left in me.Don't*sigh...hand across forehead..I'll be fine..no really..I'm fine...louder Sigh.. I love to dance on the steps of hell just to fuck with the devil.
 I put a tad of make'p on her and she said 'Oh..I look beautiful'
yes my darling..you truly do.
 Kelly from Old Corner Drug Store does such a wonderful job for Halloween.last year it was Harry Potter themed..this year it was the avengers ..she got her picture (and then the 2 of us) with Thanos? fuck I don't know..he had a funky hand and the costume was worn by one of the pharmacist. it was so cool.

 taken in front of, crap I can't remember the name of it..but the money made on the pumpkin sales gets donated back into the city..
 so one of the toy treats was a package of candy cigarettes..she ate one and said if this is what cigarettes taste like..I'm never going to smoke.but she did do her biggest bad ass smoking one routine.
 when I saw this picture ..I said you look like a bad-ass..she did the Farah Faucet head and hair flip and said ..I know..
so on the right we have bad-ass..on the left is old-ass.
started this day off by making blueberry waffles..Abby went to play in her last soccer game for the season. I rested..then we went to VFW and she knew absolutely no one..in less than  5 minutes she was playing with her new friends and one of the boys gave her a necklace and  I asked if he was her boyfriend ..she did the head toss again and said oh yes..
We went to Pizza House for corn dogs and crack fries drove to the to the heart of West, parked down by the old Nemecheks meat market and walked to where the action was..people were giving candy out of their trunk, but even better were the gadgets..she got good toys.ha 
I am wore out today..but Abby was still talking about how much fun she had..she got to dance the time warp in middle of Main Street..when we were at pizza house some older ladies said she looked like the purple people eater..Abby sat down..turned around to face them and started singing the song..they were blown away..I said she also knows the words to Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin too and knows who Queen are and sings their songs..I took a bow..ha..so all in all we had a great time..just wish Olivia could have been with me..
Then Halloween Thom his wife Candy , the grands, their 'fellas'..all the kids and me are going to Baylor's tailgaiting Growl-aween ..should be fun..
later dudes..have to do Monday's post and I'm already starting to fade...


7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wonderful costume! And I didn't know they even still made candy cigarettes -- wtf is up with that? Sounds like you had a rockin' good time!

Jan said...

I thought candy cigarettes had gone the way of choke toys.

What an awesome town is West.

Leanna said...

Awesome costume! Really nice. If a crow landed on her shoulder then you should be careful. Glad she had a great time. The second Maleficent movie comes out soon here. I can't wait.

yellowdoggranny said...

West goes ALL out for Halloween and Christmas..oh no..they still make candy cigarettes..
thanks everyone..cu Wed.

Valerie said...

Awesome! She's doing you proud!

yellowdoggranny said...

I love the gg's so much.

pam nash said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! and the costume is cute too.