I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, October 11, 2019

I feel like hammered shit.

going to be another short one..I had a relapse I guess you could call it..going to finally break down and go see cujo if I can get in tomorrow..I watched little prince 5 a.m. till 7:30 p.m. monday and 7 to 7:30 Tuesday..man I love that little shit..who is becoming quite the mimic..I've been coughing my lungs up and after a particularly bad bit of coughing  .. he looked at me and faked coughed  and then grinned real big at me..little shit..anyhow..I came home Tuesday night and after eating and getting ready for bed and watching a little tv I went down at midnight..slept without interruption till almost 1:30 p.m..damn...so anyhow..here  you go...after I put them on , I realized I did a good job..more than I thought..so? love ya son's a bitches..sorry I missed Wed..















































































10 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks Jackie Sue! I hope you feel better. Take care!

Vivian Swift said...

Funny kid. Thanks for the laughs (cats in clown costumes are classic) and rest up. We'll be taking it to the streets any day now.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry to hear you are so sick again -- I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for all the LOLs you have nevertheless provided us! You're a real trooper!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.

Leanna said...

GUUURRL? What is wrong with you? You need to take care of yourself. Please get better soon and stay warm.

wibble said...

Get thee to the Shaman FORTHWITH!

~:)P

Anonymous said...

Woman, you need to get healthy, take some stress tabs or Emergen-C or something! Feel better - and thank you for this fabulous list today! I can't count how many times I burst out laughing at my desk. Rest up this weekend - next week will be a whole new round of BS!

Alison said...

There's some good ones here today! Also, I despise most doctors, but if you need one, get to one quick and see if you need something for that cough. Take care of yourself, get lots of rest.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I went and planned out my dinners for the next 10 years. I'm all set now.

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you everyone..slept 12 hours yesterday too..I think I'm all slept out..I feel 100% better except for the fecking cough and my stuffed up head..cant hear a fecking thing.I'm hoping I'll have that under control soon too..didn't go to see cujo cause I'm not sure there is anything he can do about the stuffed up head..if I'm still coughing monday I'll go see him..everyone have a great weekend..weather here went from 95 to 43...plus it's raining..so I'm a happy old lady..
toast man..you make me laugh.