I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

7 months...

 using his sippy cup..and you can't help him he gets pissed..
 this him after eating 1/2 of a avocado ...he really did love it.
killed off a small banana too..not at same time as the avocado.. we're trying new stuff for him to try..he loves the banana and avocado but thought scrambled eggs were gross..but seems to like my chin the most..gnawing on it like a dog with a bone..be glad when he gets his teeth in..ok..enough about the little prince..I'm sure I'm boring the shit out of you with the pictures..but damn he's cute.
 

5 comments:

Jan said...

That little guy could never be boring. An avocado, really? It took me a long time to acquire a taste for them.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's a sweetie alright!

Genevieve said...

Little sweetie pie. Your nana sure does love you.

yellowdoggranny said...

Jan he thought it was good stuff..surprised me too..
Debra, I know I'm a little biased but yea, he's such a cute and sweet baby boy.
nana? I'm a gg..for great grandma..

The Blog Fodder said...

Love the little guy