I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Christmas for the oldies..

well it's that time of year again..me asking for money for my oldies christmas ...$10 gift certificates for over 60 people..and money left over will get turkey and all the fixings for one family that is on my route that I've know for over 40 years and are like my family..they are both in terrible health and it's a struggle for them every day..so every Christmas I fix them a turkey with all the trimmings dinner and take it to them..so hope you can help..but if not ? I understand..the economy is in the toilet..but I have to ask..it's what I do...
peace..ydg

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jackiesue -- autumn is zipping by so quickly, Christmas will soon be upon us!

yellowdoggranny said...

always thanks to you Debra..you have donated every year...I love you..

Bob said...

How can I donate? You can contact me at bobpeters@mindspring.com

Vivian Swift said...

Right. Count me in. How can I send you my contribution?

jadedj said...

I'm happy to contribute, but kind of need to know where too send it. Try, willbeebe40@gmail.com

yellowdoggranny said...

Jackiesue Denney
701 Tokio Road #11-A
West, Texas 76691
anything will be appreciated..Goddess bless you're hearts..