I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Late Wednesday post

https://www.aderholdfuneralhome.com/obituary/josh-adamson?fbclid=IwAR2hDvRbADoVSmHEDks2KP-legcQU0R20cglNVKYbBK0Pj4Ynnf4t7V2MnU
I'm sure you remember about a year ago my best friend Michael passed away with heart attack..Sunday his nephew and my sweet friend died..he stole my heart when he was 2 years old ..showed up for trick or treating in a superman outfit..I must have made an impression because when an hour later he had to go to the potty..he wouldn't go at anyone's house ..and made his mom bring him back to my place so he could pee..he was my sweet boy and I adored him..he was my helper in everything..he'd fix something or move something heavy or clean my ceiling fans.(6' 4") and then I'd feed him..he loved my lasagna's the most..but he loved everything I made for him..so I've had my head in a sad place and just forgot about doing Wed's post..I know one thing..people better quit fucking dying on me..I'm done..love you all..and none of you fuckers better not die either..

9 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

by the way..he was 41 years young.

Leanna said...

That is such a young age to die. My thoughts are with you, my dear.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How terribly, terribly sad . . . and only 41 years old, so young. His obit says he leaves a son behind. I'm sure he's devastated, along with family and friends. My condolences to you, Jackiesue, it sounds like he's always had a special place in your heart.

Valerie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't think about posting--just treasure those lovely memories of a wonderful young man. You both were blessed with each other.

Lin Barker said...

I lost my mother in June less than 20 days when she would have been 98. Every day for 18 months I went to the nursing home to visit and bring her coffee to her. The pain you feel for your friend is real and will be with you for a while. Honor his memory and march on.

Lin

Vivian Swift said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of this special being. It sucks. Sometimes, life just sucks.

Beth said...

My most sincere condolences.

Anonymous said...

Your friend sounds like an absolute treasure. I expect he regarded you in those same descriptors.

He is undoubtedly cheering you on and applauding your efforts at keeping your part of the world sane with the awesome memes you post and the fierceness of your beliefs. Thank you.

So very sorry for the earthly loss of your friend. He will always be with you in your heart.

Warms hugs

jaime

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you everyone..your kind and loving words helped a lot..I tried to go to the funeral..but just couldn't go..haven't been to a funeral since my daddy died in 1982..but they had a big lunch at the KC hall this afternoon and I went..glad I did..his parents and sister made a point (often) to tell me how much Josh loved me and how much I meant to him..His son Cooper asked me if I would still cook for him I said of course..but I don't deliver..he said good I'll want to come by and see you like my dad did..I would have thought by now I'd be all cried out..boy was I wrong..Goddess bless you all..