I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

thank you ...so much

thank you to all of you that donated money for Jackie's Christmas for the oldies. You paid for everyone on the 2 routes to get a gift certificate to the place of their choice..
either one of the 2 drug stores or one of the 2 grocery stores..paid for every one of our drivers who do this all the time with no pay..use their own car and ask for no gas money..the kids that drive with their mom or dad who do it because they see their mom or dad do this and know its a good thing..to all the people that are able to come to the center and play bingo or do exercises or just get together with their friends and have coffee, and lunch and soup that I make during the winter..or sausage gravy and biscuits....we had enough money left over that I could buy a bunch of body washes, shampoos and conditioners, gloves winter hats, lotions, small first aid kits, and blankets.. I will make a thank you card with all the thank you's from everyone that benefited..Goddess bless your sweet hearts..ydg..

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm glad you were able to brighten your peoples' day with some Christmas cheer!

Now Am Found! said...

that's what christmas is all about

Leanna said...

I wished I could have given something because that is what this time of year is all about. It's a shame we can't do this every day. Christmas Blessings and warm loving hugs my dear.