I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, September 09, 2020

fucking internet

Got on laptop..nada. called tech support..sending tech out the 16th.said not exceptable..so I have to call back in 2 hours to expedite it. So I think I have a post up for tomorrow.but can't remember. So until it gets fixed? We're shit out of luck. If you need to reach me have to go to Facebook. It's pouring buckets out there now. Supposed to rain for 2 days. Fuckaduck.supposed to go to son n daughter in law tomorrow and make her a birthday lunch. Homemade pasta and al fredo sauce n bread sticks and salad. Might have to put it off..not driving in this shit.later dudes.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bummer -- both re the internet and the rain! See you when we see you!

The Blog Fodder said...

Oh, how we depend on the Internet. I am lost when it is down, too. Hope you get it fixed.

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm afraid it's the laptop....eeeek