I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

just saying.

            I wouldn't fuck him with Lindsey Graham's pussy.

 was busy helping Beadie find 'stuff' for her walls and photos for the funeral in her shed...she has 3 FUCKING SHEDS full of Hollywood memorabilia, sports, furniture, cokecola, cokecola, cokecola, fuck more cokecola and  oh yes, more Coke Cola..Yes I know it's Coke a cola..but when we were kids it was one word. So I had my ass handed to me on a plate..came home and took a nap. I still feel like hammered shit..so anyhow..I had no time to find shit for you..unless you wanted cokecola..and we're going back tomorrow too..fuckme and cokecola.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Well your comment got a spit-take from me! Thanks, Jackie Sue. Hope you get a chance to take a breath and get some self-care going.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're good to help out at this time of need, Jackiesue. Try to have a bit of rest. Maybe drink a Coke Cola *ducks to avoid shoe whizzing by head*

Vivian Swift said...

Naps are the best. Sweet dreams.

Jerri said...

Lol...at the risk of a virtual slap I think it was actually " Coca-Cola" because of the coca leaves (!😳!) and kola nuts. Now THAT's original coke! 😉 Can you imagine?
At any rate, you made Pepsi shoot out my nose.... in a good way. You poor thing, knew that sense of humor would be needed. Wander away and take a moment now and then...maybe behind one of those sheds 😉
Thanks for the smile, JackieSue . Hang in ✌️

yellowdoggranny said...

duh, that's right Coca Cola..in Texas and in the south the waitress will ask you what kind of coke do you want? Pepsi, Dr Pepper etc..all soda in the south is coke..RC cola is big ..RC Cola and a Moon Pie.
I was hoping everyone would get a laugh out of my comment about the orange one.
I feel a nap coming on..she's going back to the shed and Bed, Bath and Wherever the fuck and I told her:"I love you, but I am not going." fork me I'm done..nap time motherfuckers..nap time.

pam nash said...

wow - and I thought I had stuff.......

Jerri said...

I thought I smelled toast...hope you got a nap. I imagine you're running on autopilot at this point. You've had a stressful week even by ydg and pandemic standards.
As far as Mushroom dick and Lindsey's festering pussy...I can't imagine TOUCHING either of them with a ten foot pole wearing a hazmat suit 😷 There is a huuuuge "EEWWW" factor.
We can imagine where they've been and who's had their mouth on 'em 😱😱 Okay, I've grossed myself out 😣
Hopefully the flood waters are receding...on all levels.