I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, September 18, 2020

I'm hiding in the bathroom

Everyone is showing up with kinds of food. Most masked..some not. So I masked up and hiding in bathroom. My morning has already been made. I whispered in his ear..it's me..Jackiesue, I love you. His right arm swung up with a thumbs up. Made me weep. He got last rights last night. I had this weird thought..I had seen exorcism's on tv but never last rights. I almost started laughing. But I've been good..disappointing a lot of people as it seems everyone was updated on jackiesue and she might just say anything..hah .fixed them..didn't have any fucks to give. 

6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May Goddess bless your heart and heal your pain.

Bohemian said...

You behaved appropriately, the Rituals and Traditions each of us hold Dear can be viewed so many kinds of ways by anyone really. If it's comforting and Sacred to the individual I always respect that too, as I'd expect in return. I am so very sorry for your Pain right now. I just lost another Dear Friend and it seems so much Loss is going on, the weight is so heavy... so many Beautiful Souls departing this Realm. Virtual Hugs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you got that special moment with Terry. Hey, who says Jackiesue can't behave??? You're doing very well.

Jerri said...

You clean up well, JackieSue. I don't know, I think the appropriate fucks were given. Terry and those he loves are your focus...and you got the " thumbs up"! I'm so glad you all get this opportunity. Comfort comes out of loving someone well. ((Hugs)) and strength through this journey.
Lol Finding a T-shirt that doesn't offend anybody. That's our girl❤️

Valerie said...

Saying I love you is a sacred rite. Sending you warmth and white light.

yellowdoggranny said...

in case I forget to tell you all...
I LOVE YOU SONSABITCHES.