I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Calling all Brats.


Connie Kinsey a fellow brat has put together this wonderful book along with other brats. This is where her blog is located. I know there are brats that read yellowdoggrannie and thought you might be interested...thanks ydg.

 https://wvfurandroot.com/


 NOW ON SALE FOR 30% OFF Use Code JOYFUL30.

I was interviewed on this podcast about the Museum of the American Military Family's new book. E Pluribus Unum: GRAICE Under Pressure is the book to which I contributed 11 essays as one of the Writers-in-Residence for the Museum of the American Military Family. I am so very proud of this book. Anyone in close contact with the military or who loved someone who is or was will find this book, at the very least, enjoyable. For those of us who lived the life, it is riveting. https://l.facebook.com/l.php...
You can order a copy at: https://tinyurl.com/2t9y9e3v
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'UNUM: GRAICE PLURIBUS UNDER UNUM PRESSURE CHAICE GHAICE INDER PRESSURE GENDER, RELIGION, RACE, IDENTITY.C TURE AND ETHNICITY THE MILITARY/FAMILY ನನ A Museum of the American Military Family Publication Artwork by Brandon Palma Selected and with Commentary by Dr. Circe Olson Woessner Essays by Connie Kinsey & Valerie Bonham Moon Contributions by 20 writers ages 9-92'

5 comments:

River said...

Thanks for the link, I'll check her blog tomorrow.

Leanna said...

OMG! Someone actually wrote about being a military brat. I have got to go get that book. Really! Those were the best years of my life. Thanks for hosting her, Jackie Sue.

W. Va. Fur and Root said...

Thank you so much, Jackiesue. I love you tons. --Connie

W. Va. Fur and Root said...

For those of you of a certain age, here is a link to my short story about being a brat during the Vietnam War. https://wvfurandroot.com/2022/11/11/as-you-were-the-military-review-vol-17/

Connie

yellowdoggranny said...

this is a great pleasure to post this. I have a copy of the book and have read it and I can't recommend it enough....it was like..oh its not just me .