I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, November 05, 2022

Halloweenies...

Abby as a devil/angel..Olivia as Robin from Stranger Things ..Tyler as a pirate and Dylan as Batman.
Jamie as an angel and gg as a ghoul...my makeup was starting to melt and smear..but I still scared the fuck out of people and little kids.
so Abby Olivia and I go to a haunted house and Abby's got her bat and a guy jumps out dressed like Michael with his knife and Abby whacks him upside the head with the bat..He looked at me like I should say or do something and I laughed and  said you saw she had a bat, what did you think she was going to do with it?..She really rang his bell...cracked me up..and now you know why they call her my mini me..
my ghoul get up scared Dylan..when he saw me he just kept backing up...till he was against the wall..told me to 'take that stuff off gg.'..he eventually got used to it..

 the gg's didn't know I was going to dress up as a ghoul..so when I knocked on the door and Abby opened it...she stood there didn't say a word or change expression...just slowly shut the door..I laughed so loud ..

So I arrived at about 6:45 and the streets were crammed full of adults with kids of all sizes and ages..So I  know now what people in the burgs do...they fuck...each couple had at least 3 kids..don't these people watch tv?

6 comments:

River said...

They probably do watch tv NOW, with three kids, the couch in front of the TV is the best place to get some rest.
LOVE the costumes, your ghoul face is great.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Everyone's costume is great! Send Abby out with a foam rubber bat next time, LOL. And that's the good thing about ghoul makeup -- if it runs or smudges, it looks even scarier!

Jimmy T said...

I thought you were a girl, not a ghoul, I may have just failed the word play attempt, but imagine my surprise. Actually, ghoulish kinda suits you...

SickoRicko said...

You hit it out of the ball field lady!

yellowdoggranny said...

I know one thing..scared the gg's..except for Olivia...didn't even faze her.

Valerie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!