The official meme rules are:•
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on.•
Answers may be one word only (I'm not a one word type of person..so I'm sure I'll be using lots of words.
Once you have filled it out be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers.•
Alert them that they have been awarded!•
Have fun!And this is the award you'll get if you get tagged to answer questions and pass the award and duties that go with it on to six of your blog buddies:
1. Where is your cell phone? I don't own a cell phone..people call me enough on my home phone with out them fucking stalking me in stores.
2. Your hair? Is starting to turn gray and I couldn't be happier, as I feel like they are awards from the battles I have fought..The thinning out of said gray hair on the other hand, pisses me off.
3. Your mother? Was crazy and had a big heart. We were never friends for too many reasons to go into..I have always talked about my love for my Daddy, but not so much about my Mother. There were plenty of reasons.
4. Your father? Daddy was the best man I ever knew. He was kind, sweet, loving, funny, smart and thought I could do no wrong, even when he chewed my ass out for shooting off my mouth or getting my ass in to trouble. I get my sense of humor from him. My love of sports from him and my goofy outlook on life in general.
5. Your favorite food? I love food. I love my cooking, like chicken fried steaks, my winter soups, my pecan pie, my cookies, my chili and tons of other things I love to cook. But I also love all the food at the Pizza House. They really do make great food...including the skunk eggs.
6. Your dream last night? Was really sort of scary...no..it scared the shit out of me. I dreamt I had bought a one way ticket on a train to go some place (I don't remember where) and after I got there and did what ever I wanted to do, I went to buy another one way ticket home and couldn't remember where I lived. They kept naming off all these cities and I'd say no I don't live there. Finally they sold me a ticket to a place that I knew and they knew that I didn't live in but they didn't know what else to do with me and I was crying and freaking out. I liked the dream I had the night before better. Babs and I were at Lowe's in the parking lot and I was putting on my shoes(I hate to wear shoes) and Babs yells 'look, look, a space craft.'...and went running out onto this field and I'm yelling 'wait, I'm coming I need to put my shoes on.'..and ran after her and then we were up in the space ship..after some time we decided we wanted to go back to earth, but they said we couldn't go if we went back we'd be arrested, which made perfect sense to me.
7. Your favorite drink? Well, everyone in all the lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii, Canada, Italy, England, and Australia know the answer to that question. Dublin Dr Pepper.
8. Your dream/goal? I'd like to win that fucking lottery so my kids would like me again.
9. What room are you in? It's a cross between a dining room, library, and computer room.
10. Your hobby? I'm fond of pissing people off.
11. Your fear? I used to say not a mother fucking thing. But the older I get the more I fear Alzheimer's.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive.
13. Where were you last night? Same place I'm at most nights parked in my recliner in front of the TV, watched Sons of Anarchy last night and was fecking fantastic.
14. Something that you aren’t? Tactful.
15. Muffins? I'm not big on muffins, even when I could eat them and not worry about them shooting my blood sugar up..I'm sorta a cup cake, kolache, Charla type of person.
Wish list item? I'd love to be able to travel to Ireland, Greece, Italy, Australia, and back to Hawaii.
17. Where did you grow up? All over..mostly Texas but also in the State of the famous Sooner and Tex, Oklahoma, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and other places for short lengths of time. But my home is and always will be West, By Goddess, Texas.
18. Last thing you did? I had oatmeal for breakfast and thinking about what I need for lunch. Need some carbs as oatmeal makes my blood sugar spike and then it drops and I need carbs. I'm thinking of an 1/2 of an apple and a grilled cheese and pickle sandwich. Or ....a BLT ...hmm, bacon or an apple...
19. What are you wearing? sweat pants and my Bills Bait and Beer t-shirt.
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? sigh*.........none
22. Friends? I love all of you...besides you like me better than my kids do.
23. Your life? has been very very interesting..
24. Your mood? With the exception when Bush is in office and the Cowboys are in the shitter I'm mostly in a good mood..I have a happy heart.
25. Missing someone? Daddy, my pets and my kids.
26. Vehicle? My white Mazda truck...1996...my 'I can drive for 3 months in West on a tank of gas.' baby..
27. Something you’re not wearing? a bra and shoes.
28. Your favorite store? any and all of my local stores.
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? this morning when I woke up, sat up in bed and said "I live in West, by Goddess, Texas..."..see I did remember where I lived.
31. Last time you cried? the last time someone asked me about Annie.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Pizza House, Sonic, the 2 local grocery stores, Old Corner Drug and Babs apt.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Babs, Jan, Shady Lane, Nancy the librarian
35. Favorite place to eat? Pizza House.
And now for the award and duty bestowing:
I don't have 6 favorite bloggers. I have about 50 of them. This is always the hardest for me. It's like trying to pick my favorite kid..well, that's a bad example as I'm not too fond of any of them right now.
So I'll list 6 that I maybe haven't mentioned before.
1. my sweet Willym http://willyorwonthe.blogspot.com/
2. my sweet Rosemaryhttp://rosemarys-attic.blogspot.com/
3. my sweet Elizabeth http://art-lifeandlovelizabeth.blogspot.com/
4. my sweet adopted daughter Babs http://howtogoinsane.blogspot.com/
5. my sweet Nancy http://southerncircleofhellpartdeux.blogspot.com/
6. my sweet Ted http://colofednet.blogspot.com/
You all know you are my favorites..so this was hard.