I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

.......PHONE CALL.......

RING..RING.....RING
NEIL:HELL-O
BOB: HEY NEIL, IZAT YOU?
NEIL: UH..HUH..WHOZ THIS?
BOB: IT'S ME.BOB.
NEIL: OH, MAN..GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU...HOW YA BEN?lAUDEN AND YOU STILL HOOKED UP?
BOB: YEA,MAN..WE'RE HOOKED UP.HOW ABOUT YOU AND AZREL, YOU GUYS HOOKED UP?
NEIL: NAH, WE BOMBED OUT.
BOB: TOO BAD MAN...I THOUGHT YOU 'WERE' DA BOMB.
NEIL: NAH, SHE LEFT ME FOR AL KADEN, MEMBER HIM?
BOB: OH, NO, MAN HE WAS A REAL BUST, SORRY TO HEAR THAT.
NEIL: HEY MAN, I WOULD TALK MORE BUT I HAVE TO HIT THE ROAD AS I HAVE A LOT OF GROUND TO COVER ON MY NEW JOB.
BOB:WHAT'S YOUR NEW GIG?
NEIL:I WORK IN CONSTRUCTION DEMOLITION, AND HAVE A JOB TO DO IN D.C. SO NEED TO HIT THE ROAD.
BOB:WELL, IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU, SORRY ABOUT AZREL AND HOPE YOU BLASTING JOB GOES WELL IN D.C.
BYE BYE
NEIL:THANKS, NICE TALKING TO YOU TOO. YOU STILL WORKING FOR THE PHONE COMPANY?
BOB:YA, LAYING WIRES UNDERGROUND FOR NEW COMMUNICATIONS.
NEIL:GREAT, MAN WISH YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS...BYE BYE...
click.
click.


click.

Neil and Bob have mysteriously disappeared but are thought to be in a cell in the basement of a prison in utah.

thanks George.

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

LMAO... then cries...

Nancy said...

You do know how to get your point across in such a colorful way! Loved this.

apositivepessimist said...

ookay must have been a us joke.

hell i thought you were talking about blogster owners...that's their monikers from you innit?

Jon Boles said...

Are you implying that we secretly incarcerate people?

Oops, I forgot about Guantanamo and Europe when I wrote that.

Scratch the point I was trying to make. You're right.

Scottish Toodler said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!! Go get 'em Jackiesue!!!

Nit Wit said...

That extra click always bugs me when I hear it on my phone.
I got an E-mail from Verison the other day asking me to speak more clearly when talking on the phone to aid in providing better service. :)

Normy said...

LOL... that's great...