I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, February 09, 2007

SOMETHING NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUT ME





And... maybe Babs and Sooner...I'm sorry, but there has been enough deaths, sad news and shit I don't have any control over..So I'm going to post about something that makes me happy and I did have some control over...The Cowboy's have a new coach..and I picked him..Now I know you're thinking...Jackiesue....you had nothing to do with it...Jerry Jones makes all the decisions about the Cowboys...But that is bullshit..The day I heard that Parcel's left the Cowboy's and saw the list of coaches that were going to apply for the job...I said...Wade Phillips is going to get the job..No one believed me..they joshed..they poo-pooed me...ha...I spit on your poo-pooing..I am the man..er...the woman...I knew that ole Jones was going to go with a Texas boy...uh..man..We've had our full of them fucking yankee's coming down here to Texas and telling us how they did it up north..This is what I have to say about yankee Dallas Cowboy coaches..'If you ain't from Texas you ain't for shit.'...So...Wild 'tuna', don't let the door hitcha where the Goddess splitcha..Go back to Jersey and take a nap..Because Bum's boy is at the helm of the Cowboys now...
I expec
t great things with him and our rookie Quarterback Tony Romo..Romo needs to be worked with..not smacked down like the Tuna did...
Too
bad Bum couldn't take the job, but at 82 I reckun'
he's a tad old. I always loved Bum, he was the best, so I figure the acorn doesn't fall to far from the tree, and
Wade should be able to get the job done without screaming and cussing and making more enemies than friends..I predict..............a Super Bowl ......if I'm right..I will say nana nana boo boo...stick your head in doo doo, I told you so..If I'm wrong, I will deny it all...
The only scary thing about me and Jerry both picking Wade Phillips for the head coach, is we are actually in agreement on something..That's one of the seven signs of the coming of the end..S
o I figure...the Cowboys will go to the Super Bowl and win...then the clouds will part, the Goddess blow the whistle and say:"Games over motherfuckers."..and zap us into eternity..
fuckme till they throw a yellow flag.........

6 comments:

Nit Wit said...

I'm copying this post and saveing it for future evidence.
Them yankee coaches have problems playing anywhere the temp. is above 30 degrees.
It also helps if its snowing bad enough to help hide the ball.
I'll have to remember to schedule a prostate exame the day after the Super Bowl.

Anonymous said...

Wade ain't Bum...

And he ain't the second coming of Coach Landry, either...

A year or two and Jer will be looking for another one. Jes tell 'im to keep his eyes and hands offa my boy Jeff Fisher over here in Nashville. Mr. Bud's gonna wrap him up in so much cash and contract that cain't nobody touch 'im...

Anonymous said...

I don't know why Jerry doesn't give in and let you run the team. He must just be afraid of success.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why Jerry doesn't give in and let you run the team. He must just be afraid of success.

yellowdoggranny said...

nitwit: i should have known that you would be the one to save this post and throw it back in my face..ha..smart ass...ole Tuna didn't make a lot of friends during his stay here, and we all wanted him to do good, and he was crappy to us all..so like I always like to say::::fuckem..
winston: you do have a good coach..'
and while I know that wade ain't no bum...he's a good defensive coach and knows how to handle people and players better than the tuna did..
and there will never ever be another Landry...he was one of a kind..
Jan: I may have to alert jerry to my abilities and the fact that I am personal friends with the Goddess, who would like to see the cowboys with a big W at the superbowl...for season tickets and her own personal box..she might make it happen..

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Well, I guess in general I don't give a fuck, but as your supporter I do.
And you probably feel much the same about the Colorado Avalanche, who aren't even gonna get in the playoffs this year, the bums!
But perhaps the only reason I care more about the Avs than the Cowboys or any other football team is quite simply because I'm a puckhead.