I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

..............THE ANSWER IS..............



I hope that my answers please you...If they don't...well, in the early words of the Yellowdog.....get fucked....

Kath, the world is being ran by madmen, so you may have to seek sanity else where. Maybe in a cave, the bottom of the ocean, the top of a mountain, under the covers...I think by 2008 you humans will have had your fill of the insanity and will do what it takes to recover from the past eight years...You mortals are such slow learners. I thought you would have learned your lessons from past wars, but I see it will take something drastic to make you alter your path..Like the destruction of man..I would hate to think you will have to start all over again as slime clotting on the shores of a dead ocean.It won't be the first time.
Sanit
y.. Kath! One of my favorite subjects..Samuel Beckett said:"We are all born mad, some remain so." Nathaniel Emmons said:"Insanity destroys reason, but not wit."...but I think Waylon Jennings said it best:"I may be crazy but it keeps me from going insane."....George Bush seems to belong to the school of thought from Peggy Noonan, who said:"If you commit a big crime then you are crazy, and the more heinous the crime the crazier you are. Therefore you are not responsible and nothing is your fault." Everyone has their own brand of crazy...sanity is being of sound mind..Personally as a Goddess I find that a little wanting...I want my horses sound, not my mind...
RevJim is concerned with his writing..Jim, you have a great talent..I read your blogs..The only problem I see with your NASCAR blog is there is
too long of a period between races and like the Yellowdog says:"The drivers need to be packing." Your other blog is very interesting, but I think more humor is called for..I asked Yellowdog about your political blog for advice and she said...look for the humor...if you don't find the humor in the insanity of the politics, you are lost..
Inspectorguy want's to know who I would vote for..Obama or Clinton.
Goddess's aren't allowed to vote...but if I could pull the lever I would probab
ly wait for Obama and Clinton to cancel each other out and vote for Al Gore. Anyone that cares that much for my planet would make a great president..
Jim wants to k
now how old I am and how old I feel..I am old Jim...very very very old...I was old when Jesus was arguing with the Rabbi's at the Temple..I was old when there was nothing but the sound of silence...Old ...old ...old...Jim...But I am also young...in the age of the universe I am a babe in arms...
Indian
s...I love all humans Jim...which means I love Indians. The feathered kind and the red dot kind...Although you are starting to piss me off...and it's not nice (or healthy) to piss off the Goddess...be forewarned...
Bright yeller Gun....the sunshine boy...up to his knees in snow
and children..Sunshine needs some time with his mate, away from the snow and the children..I wish I could come baby sit, but I am holding out for BlueBell Ice Cream..Think you should send the children to your mother, in Florida for the weekend..
Bob, the Yellowdog said she found the header in a email and Denise put it
up for her...I don't know what any of that means.
Finally some serious questions..Josh wants to know what the most important t
hing for mortals to do..and what is the secret of happiness and is it even attainable. Humans should spend less time on attaining 'things'..and spend more time loving and being with their family. The Goddess knows....you can not achieve happiness by going into debt by buying a bright shiny new car, or a 27inch screen to watch your movies on..Happiness isn't something that you can find...happiness is what you can be..look inside and be happy with yourself..then true happiness will come to you..Loki is off somewhere trying to come up with another great joke on the world..Bush was his last one..
Laure
n wants to know if Dubya is getting dumber...No, he's about as dumb as you can get..Also is concerned about finding the right one...if you had found the right one...you would know it..I do think that you are looking for the right one, when you and I both know ...the right one will find you..
No Tina, I think we have about 2 more weeks of not so great weather and then I think it's behind us..
Nitwit
wants to know what the last thing he should do on the first day of the rest of his life..That's so easy.....smile..
Jim wants to kn
ow if it's ok to fall in love a second time. As long as you don't make it your last..
Cyberoutlaw wants to know if there is a job out there that will make him
a lot of money and one that he won't have to work hard at and not know anything...."run for president"...
Sue wants
to know if aliens will ever land on the White House? Sue, I am pretty sure that the aliens gave up on Earth many years ago..They left you so many clues, but you ignored them all..
Ruby Rocks wants to know if a purebred dog will ever sniff his arse.?
Ruby you have the purest dog I could make..and why would you want a dog to
sniff your arse?..Is that some sort of punishment for the dog??
Dan the answ
er to your question is yes, and no Thom Cruise won't run for public office..Why should he? He already thinks he is a high ranking alien..
Cyberoutlaw no one could be worse than Bush...no one..
Anonym
ous, the answers are yes, no and I am..
Juney, Jun
ey Juney......When you have been with the Goddess all men become great lovers...either that or suffer at the hands of the Blue Cats..The Yellowdog said'nunyafuckingbusiness'....
Jim/Anonymous...I suggest you seek professional help. It's not that the Godde
ss can't answer your question....she just doesn't give a fuck...Anyone that loves Dubya aka Forest Gump aka George W Bush isn't wanted at the Yellowdog's home away from home...If you think I can punish...wait till what she will bring down on your dotted head..
Kath, Dr.'s and people that work in Dr.'s office usually see themselves as above others as they are in the role of healers...Point to your ass..and tell them to 'heal this'....I can send a cosmic bip to them...
Old Broad....I have been and always will be...Yellowdog welcomes you to her little Forest Gump bashing abode..You are among friends here..except for Jim, and he's on his way out...
Sling, easy answer......humans will be humans...and to err....is human..
apos...you say you have no questions..but I have an answer for your unasked questions.....yes....no...no...yes....maybe...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

FIRST!

Nit Wit said...

Second! We try harder or is it are harder when we try?

I can't smile it will crack my face and then I'll have a top crack and a bottom crack and people won't be able to tell them apart.

the rube said...

man, that's a lot of typing and thinking.

i guess it ain't easy being the goddess.

Pixie said...

dam it I was too late...

Anonymous said...

I have learned and agree with the bit on the happiness and spending time w/ family. It's easy to get caught up in wanting things. They do not end up satisfying you in the end.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yellowdoggranny said...

ruby:you can not believe how difficult it is to be the Goddess, or at least that's what she tells me..ha..I know she spent a lot of time googling, sanity, happiness..and getting the right pictures...I used to have a t-shirt that had the happiness is a tight pussy on it with the picture of the drug cat in the martini glass....I loved that t-shirt...I wore it all the time and it actually fell apart in the wash...sigh*...going to find me another one..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
apositivepessimist said...

alriiight

so yes, I am excellent...no, nobody wants me dead...no, don’t be silly of course they don’t...yes, I’m being the best that I can be...but maybe, I can do a tad better.

Thanks Goddess!

Me said...

BTW, I used to go by HillCountryGal. Yup, Hill. So you see, "I am Hill" is well, me.
And to answer your question, I'm 45 minutes West of Austin, between Austin & Johnson City.

yellowdoggranny said...

apos: so I did get it right...?
old broad: hell, we're practically neighbors ..come on down for Westfest on labor day weekend..

Jim: i already emailed you my self imposed policy about saying bad things about my readers...why don't you go play with your blogs...

apos: I used to say 'hire the handicapped their fun to watch'..now they just go write blogs...and blogs and blogs and blogs and blogs...fuckme till I double space..

Josh said...

Great answers. I feel enlightened. :)