I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

.......AND THE ANSWER IS:.......






Blessings on you my children..It's a beautiful day in West, Texas..The Yellow Dog has picked a nice sweet town to stir up trouble in..The sun is shining, the birds are singing, Annie her feline family member is sneaking around on the porch trying to snag a bird..
Life is good for the Yellow Dog, and the Goddess is most pleased.
Now..down to the business of answering your questions..
WickedStorm wants to know why I put up with her and her sporadic existence....Because the Lakota Princess is worth it..more than worth it..
Allan wants to know if she likes him..What is this..the third grade?...Yes, Allan..how could she NOT like you...???
Nitwit is upset with the quality of his life lately...wants to know if there will be a let up in his visit's to the Drs. and trips to pick up his medicine, so he can get on with the fun part of life..The Goddess thinks some times you have to pay the piper along time..but have faith my friend..things will get better.
Big Pissy wants to know if she will close on the sale of her house...and I know by reading the Dallas Morning Paper that the Yellow Dog leaves laying around that house sales are down..and people are being forced into foreclosure..So I think maybe you might consider a lease for 3 months..maybe the slump will turn around and you will have a better chance of selling it..But this way at least you will be able to see some money coming in..
Rainwolf wants to know if she will win the lottery tonight...Nope...But keep trying..
Kath wants to know if it will ever happen again? The KNKFBC THING....? Nope but YDWCT will happen.
Debbie wants me to help the government with the immigration policy...First thing they need to do is to quit worrying about hurting people's feelings and losing votes..it's time to do what is right for our citizens and country..Enforce the laws we already have in place..make the fines for company's who systemetically hire illegals so high that it will not be profitable for them to hire people that aren't citizens..Make it legal for the police to check drivers that have been stopped for violations for proof of residency..and when people rent or sell houses, they should make sure the person has a green card and is a legal resident..If they get picked up by the authorities, the landlord is going to be stuck...That's just a few of my ideas..What do I know?..I'm just a Goddess...I make no laws in this world...I just snatch you and take you to Valhalla when you die in battle...and give you a little assistance with your love life..
The Rube wants to know what will become of his beloved Leatherneck Turtles...Gill-net and long line fisheries are to blame, along with the erroding coast lines, mankind encroaching on their nesting areas..Plus global warming is ruining alot of their nesting areas..The US regulators made the use of TED'S mandatory(Turtle Excluder Devices)...Off shore shrimpers capture over 640 Leatherneck's a year in their nets..some are injured on the decks and some drown..They need to put a ban on longfishing in the Pacific, raise the fines on poaching in Puerto Rico,and the US Virgin Islands..
STOP POLUTING OUR OCEANS AND BEACHES..The Leathernecks eat plastic bags,raw plastic pebbles, plastic and styrofoam, tar balls, and ballons thinking they are food..Ingesting this debris can obstruct the gut,lead to absorption of toxins and reduce the obsorption of nutrients from their real food..In 1980 there were over 115,000 Leatherneck adult females..ther are now less than 25,000 world wide and are close to extinction in the Pacific Ocean.
To ensure the longevity of the Leatherneck, you need public awareness..funding of all organizations that protect and help the Leathernecks...go to The Rube's blog for the Great Turtle Race..google Leathernecks..see what you can do...it can be done..but it starts with one step...
Jan wants to know if the 49ers are destined to totally suck through the rest of the century.This is the Yellow Dog's area ...she said"I can only hope.".(she's a Dallas Cowboy Fan)..but she also says she thinks they should have a turn around in about 3 years..if they draft well..
Sue wants to know who will win the next election for President of your United States...and to give a good Bush rant....Another area for the Yellow Dog..She says...AL GORE/BARAK OBAMA....
and here is her rant:I decided to do a entire post for my rants on the evil bush..so Sue..the next post is just for you...
Josh wants to know how to celebrate his one year anniversary of his blog...I say take all your clothes off and do a victory dance...The Yellow Dog says"go see Asa"....
That's all for this week humans....enjoy life...you only have one.....live each day like it's your last...it could well be..

11 comments:

Nit Wit said...

Sorry about the down question. I fond out I have to go back to the wound clinic again for treatments of the same wound. It's only been a year and a half. Then I came home from the Doc and saw the Goddess asking for questions. Oh well at least it's not a new problem.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Goddess. Let's hope someone important was reading and can implement your suggestions.

yellowdoggranny said...

nitwit: there is no DOWN question..you were asking about what was effecting you at the moment..I just wish there truly was something I could do..
Debbie:really wish there was something I could do about that too...ha..

Me said...

You're doing an entire post on Dubya rants? Oh girl, I will be here for that, I can promise you.

the rube said...

i think we need some "insurgent" leatherbacks to blow up the fucking shrimpers and take the war inland.

yellowdoggranny said...

Hill: i plan on it, but will need some help from sooner with getting my info to a post..i am not any good with copy and pasting..think it reminds me of school..
rube:there you go..some leathernecks on a jihad...

BBC said...

Good post..

"I have been given special powers by the Goddess."

So, just where is Goddess? Did she die?

I believe I've already seen all the rants on Bush, and did plenty of my own. And they haven't done a bit of good. How about no more ranting and just dropping a bomb on the White House?

I'm sure that is what Goddess would do if she was here.

Josh said...

Thank you for the suggestions. (A trip is in the works.) ;)

Allan said...

Bless you goddess. I asked her and she said yes!

yellowdoggranny said...

BBC:the Goddess lives..she can't die..she's a Goddess...
josh:hot dang..glad to hear of the trip..go this time..go go go..!
allan: told ya..

TheWayfarer said...

YG, I got the internet back up and working. Let the letters roll! I miss your insights!