I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

.......THE GODDESS IS HAULING ASS.......

















She says it's nothing personal but this time of the year makes her a little nervous...back around 36 bc you Christians nailed the Son of God to a cross and she figures if you will do that to his kid...she can only imagine what you would do to her...so she is taking a mini-vacation to Valhalla and going to party with the soldiers that died during this most holy week...she said if a time of celebrating for the Muslims, Jews and Christians won't slow down the killing...then she will just go to Valhalla and be with her heroes, as there seems to be a never ending supply of them...of all religions and races...
so ...you're stuck with me till after 'this most holy season' is over...and she will be back next Thursday .....She also said something about training some new blue cats for her chariot..

So I am going to post about some things that have been on my mind lately...like the fact that so many kids are dying from overdoses from 'Cheese, ice, meth, smack,crank,and other assorted cute names...How are kids going to think what they are taking is going to kill them if they have cutesy names like Cheese...??? They should call it 'sudden death', the 'deep no wakingup sleep'...'crash and burn'..'deep shit', 'death on a stick'...'crankitupanddie'...not 'smack'..or 'cheese'...judas priest...

I received a e-mail that asked me to have everyone describe me in one word..these are some of the words my friends used to describe me:
charesmatic-(my friend Mary D. in Colorado)
unfuckingbelievable-(nitwit)
maverick-(Clance)
Westexan-(Jan)
insane-(Lavender)
Sexy-(Rodney..who has never laid eyes on me..ha)
supercalifragilisticexpealodocius-(Toodler)
irrespressible-(Carina)
Quirky-(Kath)
funnyasshit-(Steph, a email buddy from my first adventures to the internet)
effervescent-(sling)
firecracker-(ole Lady)
Awesome-(zero)
outgoing-(Nancy from West)
outrageous-(Ross, my Aussie penpal)
fiesty with a capital F as in Fuck..(Junebugg)
if I had to use one word to describe me it would be....BLUNT...
what do you think?
I am forced to go to Wal-Mart, damnit...so I have to remember my military training...
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."(Major General James Mattis,USMC..from his rules for the Marines in Iraq.)It also works for shopping at Wal-Mart.

I just finished 2 books about English History which were novels, but all the dates, actions, etc. are accurate..they were really really good..about the Saxons, the Danes, Edward The Great...by Bernard Cornwell..first one is called The Last Kingdom, the second one is called The Pale Horseman...the third one is either just out or is coming out and called Lords of the North..I think they are yaftas...yahfta read them...going to go to library today and see if Henrietta can get the new one for me..I hunger to find out what happens to Uhtred the Saxon turned Dane to Saxon to it looks like...Dane again...Uhtred liked being a Dane but he wanted his old homestead back and not sure which group can help him do so..King Edward or the Danes...must be the viking in me..but I'm hoping he'll stay with the Danes..I also found out that the word viking is not what they called the Danes who came a looting, pilliaging and raping..it is what they called the act of raiding..in other words they were 'going viking'...which made them a viking..MMM, I feel a head ache coming on...cause that made sense when I read it..
ok..that's it..
fuckme till I'm a viking..

17 comments:

Lauren said...

Not to pick nits my friend, but the Crucifixion would have taken place around 36 AD by the Julian calendar.

Love ya!!

BBC said...

This sure is a crazy world, this sure was a long post, lol, I'm heading into the mountains on Sunday.

apositivepessimist said...

Fuck is it Goddess time again. Damn the week goes quick.

oh okay she is taking a mentalhealth week.

heh funny a property a few doors down is called "Valhalla", alas the elderly half-blind owner has gone to his, carked it the other week.

yes, reckon blunt can be a word to describe you. I like blunt, because there are all kinds of presentations of it. funny blunt, rude blunt, straightupinyerface blunt.

but their horned hats were bloody cool.

BriteYellowGun said...

Outrageous, definitely Outrageous!

Sling said...

Enjoy a well deserved respite from this mortal sphere JS!..:)

Nit Wit said...

The latest bright idea that is showing up in drugs is making them taste like candy to attract a younger crowd. Reminds me of the tobacco companies using cartoons to get em while their young.
Hell dieing and coming back isn't anything very strange, it happens in every horror movie sequel that comes out.
All I have trouble with is telling which is fiction.

Mouthy Girl said...

One Word:
Mouthy

If you like historical stuff, I have to recommend The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory. One of my student's parent recommended it to me. I really enjoyed it, and I'm not even a real fan of historical stuff...fiction or not.

yellowdoggranny said...

apos:the Goddess also said her cats kept trying to eat the easter bunny...I think I am all of the blunts...blunt funny and most assuredly inyourfuckingface blunt..and you know what I found out?...the vikings never did wear those horned hats..was someone's idea and it just took off..but there is no evidence that they ever wore horned hats...damn...bet that info never makes it to the minnesota vikings who's mascot wears horns...ha
byG:why thank you my dear...I like being outragious...
sling:oh, I'm still here..but the Goddess is long gone...will be back next thursday..
nitwit:yeah, anyone remember the colored papers for reefer?...like weed needed anything more to make it seem cool..
buddha_girl:..yah, Im mouthy alright...ha.
I read that book..I have read every and any book on the tudors..henry VIII and all his wives...sisters, uncles kids, cousins..ha..I love it all...divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived..that's what happened to the wives...

Allan said...

How about 'Forward?'

Man, I loves me some Viking- they liked to bloodeagle the Christians and re-steal their gold...too bad it worked out the way it did though.

texlahoma said...

Cheese, that explains a lot. I wondered why that guy nodded at me knowingly when I ordered extra cheese on my cheeseburger and why that cheeseburger was $30 and why I couldn't eat or sleep for two days and why I painted my house, overnight.

the rube said...

i'll thank jebus and the romans when i'm eating half priced candy next week.

aquaducts and half priced candy, god bless the romans.

BBC said...

Yeah hon, I do have better things to do, that is why I didn't read the whole post. :-)

Fuck you until you are a viking? Hell, I don't even know what you look like, maybe I wouldn't want to fuck you at all. LOL

But I like your style, hugs.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm surprised no-one has thought I was a meth-head yet if meth is called cheese. See how ignorant I am?
I call myself "The Cheesemeister" because my writing is pretty damn cheesy. But I like it.
Stephen King once said that everything he writes is salami. He tries to produce good salami, but salami is salami.
I worship Stephen King and thus figure if he writes salami, I should write cheese.

carina said...

It was tough just picking ONE word to describe you, m'dear!
Meth is scary ass shit. I did it back in the 1980s, well understand how some people can get so addicted and thankful I had enough going for me not to. It's evil stuff.

yellowdoggranny said...

allan: i like forward..i'm pretty forward alright..
I traced my kinfolk back to vikings..one came over araping and apilliaging and stayed..some duke befriended him and he stayed and fought for the duke..he settled there and stayed until they started the religious wars and which side he picked was losing so they ran him out of england and the family went to ireland..then they got caught up in another religious war and they kicked the family out of ireland..from there they went to austrailia and to america...my kinfolk came to america..and we scattered from north carolina, mississippi, georgia and to texas...so far we have managed to not wear out our welcome in texas...but it's early yet...
tex: so ...we should call you a cheesehead????
the rube:and them funny sandles with the lace up...
bbc: I haven't figured out if you like it here or you just come by to fuck with me..and trust me ...I havent had sex in 22 years by choice..so if i was going to give it up...it wouldn't be to some old gray haired fart..thank you very much...
apos:I don't know who's fucking with who yet apos...but I think shit is fixing to hit the fan..
carina:yeah, I'm not a one word old lady..ha...
I did all that bad stuff..which is why I need dental work...that shit is bad bad news...

Josh said...

Excellent quote from the Major General, it sums up my feelings about going out in public, at least to places like the mall or "big box" stores.

My word for you is "unique". And apparently your word for me (by way of Blogger's word verification) is "hukdmufo". I need to let that one sink in.

apositivepessimist said...

ou fight...fight...fight.

I love a war of words but they have to be wittily applied.

arhaaha.