I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

.....THE ANSWERS ARE:.......


Boys and girls, ladies and germs.I just flew in from Valhalla and boy are my cats tired...Just a little Goddess humor to start your day off..The sun is shining, the stars are bright at night...deep in the heart of Texas..West, Texas that is..The Goddess is very pleased..she stopped off at the city of lights...no not Paris, but Las Vegas...I thought it was time to give a hand to one of the little old lady playing slots. I gave a little cosmic bip and a granny from Riverdale, California won a nice pot for her retirement..of course she will probably use it to play the ponies, but THAT is her choice..You must remember humans...it's all about choice..there is a left..there is a right..there is a right from wrong...it's all about choices..not fate, not luck..just the right choice...

So...on to the question and answer period of our show...

Nitwit wants to know if his mother-in-law's sister will ever schedule a memorial service and internment...Yes, and things will go wrong..

The Rube wants to know if Mark Cuban(owner of the Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team) is a cool dude or an insecure self-promoting deuche-bag?..Depending on the time and the day...he can be all of the above..but mostly he's a self-promoting deuche-bag..who thinks he is a cool dude..the choice is his..

Allan wants to know..impeach or not...The Goddess says yes, yes, yes. Someone has to pay for all the fuckup's...and as one of your other president says..."The Buck Stops Here."..So your president and his entire administration should be held accountable for all their lies..But if not...Hel is not full, we have plenty of room for them...

High-Maintance HH wants to know when peole are finaly going to wake up to the serious trouble their country is in and realize that there are more important things to worry about than gays and abortions...When it effects them..So far only a few have been actually hurt by the'war'..the soldiers, their families...but generally peole are untouched by it and until it actually effects their daily life..they won't do anything, or care..Talk is cheap..action is rare...But soon I think...the people in charge are such bumbing fools that one of their mistakes is going to be brought forth and it will effect everyone in this country...then there will be changes...

Cyberoutlaw when the noisy neighbor that lives below him will move..The Goddess doesn't understand this problem..You live on top of him..?...and HE is the noisy one...?...The Goddess would be running the cat driven chariout across the floor night and day until he moved out..haven't you ever wanted to practice the dance moves you have seen on Dancing with the Stars?..Learn how to play the drums,put your sound system on 10?...

Jan wants to know how to grow big tits..I will let the Yellow Dog take this one.

"What? Are you crazy...? Do you know what big tits becomes after the age of 40?...Long tits..Count your blessings.. little tits are a good thing..At least when you are 63(like me) you won't be able to toss them over your shoulder.Fuckme till I wear a training bra..

7 comments:

Nit Wit said...

Now how am I going to get that last image out of my mind?
No mystery package in the Saturday mail. I am really getting scared now. Maybe whatever it is got out and has taken over the postal service. The again the Gump may be reading my mail. I notice torn corners on the flaps of envelopes all the time.
Now if he would just pay some of the bills while he's at it I wouldn't complain.
I think the whole country has been affected by the Gump group. I don't remember paying this much for gas in 2002. They say it will be more than $4.00 this summer. there goes that vacation.

Big Pissy said...

I gotta say....being flat chested has had it's advantages over the years. *LOL*

TheWayfarer said...

I don't think Karl Rove is anything but The Patsy in all this, but he's got more money than God, let alone Bush, and we should impeach HIS fuckin' ass FIRST, so as to levy a healthy fine and thus get the phat jack needed to make a downpayment on paying off this so-called war.
Then move on to "Chimpy McFlightsuit"!

Rowan Dawn said...

Wow, you really talk a lot don't you? I can barely think of anything to say, ever!

ha ha ha

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Aw hell, I missed it. Too embroiled in this e-commerce stuff which I'm beginning to wonder whether it was such a good idea after all.

the rube said...

his mavs aren't setting the world on fire but he'll probably go out and make a billion bucks selling ice cubes to eskimoes.

once a douche bag always a douche bag.

yellowdoggranny said...

nitwit: brings new meaning to the expression.."I've falling and I can't get up."...hmmmm, I would have thought that you would have received the package by now..it's very small...a 4" by 4" square can..if you don't get it by Monday let me know and I will have my guys at postoffice put a trace on it..they are still making fun of me because I put a stamp on a blank envelope..with just my return address...they asked me if I thought they were Kreskin or something..smartasses..the price of gas is giving me gas...maybe we should use it...
big pissy: the only reason I don't have the operation to make my boobs smaller is..well..I just have a big tittied personality..ha
galt:welcome back lil buddy...they all are a bunch of idjits..only worrying about the bottom line in their pocket ..
lavender:doh!...just figuring that out??
cheesemeister:I'm thinking of sending the Goddess on an extended vacation..think the novelty of asking the Goddess is wearing thin..
rube:damn mavericks..are gettin out played by their old coach..ole nellie still has a trick or two up his sleeves..and he would like nothing better than kicking cuban's teams ass..they hate each other...their down 2-1...game tonight...argghghghghg