I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 18, 2010

MONDAY STUMBLES AFTER A SUNDAY LOSS...feck

used all the anger from the game to clean house..then Dexter shredded a roll of toilet paper in the living room while I was cleaning the bathroom..
Dexter's name sake won a Golden Globe for Dexter...pretty fecking cool.

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































10 comments:

Willym said...

I'm sorry kiddo - we all know it should have been different!

Loved Barney - he is a real show dog!

Nick and Nora say hi and they want you to cheer up.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Many laugh-out-loud stumbles this morning, YDG! You know I'm going to steal the sparkly shit for my own blog, don't you? I don't know when I'll use it, but someday . . . someday . . . .

CorvusCorax12 said...

Monday wouldn't be Monday without your stumbles...have a great week (sorry about the game)

Blueberry said...

Texas is just s.o.l. when it comes to football lately.

Not a bad Monday. Home alone, MrB's office doesn't give them MLK day off. I'm thinking it's a good day to shop for womany stuff.

sageweb said...

bummmer about your cowboys...but the stumbles were funny!

Jan said...

I was reminded of sitting at my computer hearing a rustling coming down the hall, closer and closer.

Finally a potato chip package walked in the door. A package with dog legs.

No more playoff snacks for the humans.

yellowdoggranny said...

i love the one where the cat should land on his feet next time and the white pitty bull dog in the truck..

Intense Guy said...

I laffed at all of 'em. This was an awesome collection. I loved the one with "this looks suspiciously like a vet's office".

:)

Nit Wit said...

Boy the dog looks pissed is my favorite but they were all good.
The crossed eyes are perfect on the land on your feet one.

Monday Stumbles are still good on Tuesday. Who knew.

Unknown said...

I too must steal some of these...awesome as always.

Sorry I haven't been by...no excuse.