I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, June 01, 2020

I am laughing so hard I cried..

So on my firestick I have some free apps that I enjoy..one is haystack..there are local news for Waco..film clips from news and sports, tv shows movies etc..so I am watching it and they have a news clip of protesting at the White House..I'm thinking "Yes, mother fuckers, yes." Then I hear that trump is hiding in a bunker, hiding and hunkered down in a bunker...I burst out laughing and I'm pretty sure with the exception of The Pink Panther with Peter Sellers I have never laughed so hard..well, maybe when my second step mother died, but that's an entirely different kinda laugh.

I'm laughing and laughing and whooping and hollering and wiping the tears from my eyes..How great is the rest of my day going to be with me giggling every 15 minutes..
ok...I'm a sick puppy...but by Goddess I'm a cute sick puppy..
This is an old picture of me, but the laughon my face is pretty close.

3 comments:

Leanna said...

Yeah, trump is as yellow as his hair.
He seems to love to emulate Hitler, as he says or is it Miller pushing trump using Hitler as his excuse. I wonder if he remembers that Hitler died a coward's death in his bunker?

wibble said...

...and then he got pissed, and told the cops and guardsmen to go Bust Some Heads so he could get out and Look Tuff And Stuff...

~~~>X[

pam nash said...

Hiding in the safe room? I didn't believe it when I first heard - had to read several news stories myself. For gods sake, is the White House not safe? Not the best guarded place anywhere? What did he possibly think protesters, standing out in public, in the daylight, were going to do?? Coward - Idiot - Whiny Little Baby - those comments will be his "legacy".