I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

TUESDAY 1



 Who knew I would ever actually agree with this bitch.





















 I'm going to stop posting memes showing him to be a baby..he's not..he's a demented old crazy man..





                                      me..too..


















 the first time I saw one I picked it up and zeroed in on a guy standing by me and said.'ah ha..there's one now.'...think he's still laughing.
                                             dang

yes..it certainly was me..and not afraid to admit it..well, except for that one time that I ....er, never mind.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm going to savour these posts one at a time, Jackiesue! Let them linger and roll around my tongue like a fine wine!

Wisconsin exchanging cheese hats for covid hats -- too true. And "this man is missing all three" -- you're right, Dorothy!

yellowdoggranny said...

I think that's the best way..but there were so maaaaany..i thought i'd just throw them all out there..savor away.