I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, April 20, 2007

.......STOLEN MEME.......



I want you to know..I still don't know what a meme is...but this is one...I stole it from Lavender....it's called an unconscious muttering. It's a free association exercise..oh some shit like that..anyhow..This will give you something to mutter about while the Goddess is answering your questions..
1.Freeze....frame
2.Naturally....fucked
3.Painting....toenails
4.Merits....cigarettes
5.Ironic....redneck/democrats
6.Survival....me
7.Cow....patty
8.Anchor....aweigh
9.sisters....my blogging
10.70....the age I wanted to live to when I was 10...now that I am 63...not so much...

My yankee girlfriend Shady Lane sent this to me:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.....Any Rand...

Ya'll come back and see me..ya'hea?

8 comments:

Allan said...

Ayn Rand? Yikes.

Susan Demeter said...

Interesting possibilities with that meme!

yellowdoggranny said...

allan: I just noticed that I mispelled Ayn Rand's name..duh!...I really like her ...atlas shrugged and the fountainhead are two of my favorite books..and until I saw the picture of her I never knew how much Patricia Neal looked like her...
Sue: yuper..pretty telling..

Josh said...

That is a good quote... must take that to heart.

A meme is sort of like a "mental gene" or an "idea virus" that is transmitted not physically but through some form of communication. At least, that's my understanding of a meme... I also have a habit of referring to a meme on someone else's blog as a youyou, but I'm weird like that.

Cyberoutlaw said...

I believe government protection of individual rights was one of Ayn Rand's main philosophies. Boy, would she be disappointed today!

yellowdoggranny said...

the rube: yupper!
Josh: I LOVE that quote..and loved Ayn Rand...one of my all time favorite people..
uh, ah..hmmm...I still don't get a meme..isn't it just a post?
cyberoutlaw:she must be spinning in her grave..along with the founding fathers of our country..

Me said...

Your word association is hilarious!
No. 2 is priceless.

yellowdoggranny said...

Hill...it's how i feel sometimes..ha