I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, February 22, 2008

YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD


Christie from Serenity Now awarded me a You Make My Day Award...
I'm supposed to give 5 blogs on my blog roll the Award too...so the Awards goes to:
ANNE JOHNSON ,
NITWIT,
BILLY PILGRIM ,
KEVIN THE OHIO HOTIE,
AND ROXROCKS
This was really really hard..as I have so many bloggers that really do make my day....Anne from the Gods Are Bored and RoxRocks are two new blogs that I have started reading and Billy, Nitwit and Kevin have been my favs for the longest time..But I really didn't want to leave out some of my favorites liKe Buddha_Girl,Bluebeer,Junebugg,Babs,Allan,Sling,and oh hell, all of them..you all make my day...Kalibitch and Sage are newbies but have worked their way right into my little ole hard heart....I thank Christie very very much for the You Make My Day Award and I hope the 5 I picked that make my day, will pass it along....Every one needs a pat on the head,followed by a pat on the ass..Go check out my 5....you won't be sorry....

4 comments:

Nit Wit said...

Thanks a lot
.
Now I will have to post something just to keep the embarrassment down to a minimum. :)

yellowdoggranny said...

sage:this is the place to come for ass patting..
nitwit:yeah, go out there and make me proud...

Anonymous said...

awwww...why thanks darlin'!

Allan said...

You are your own reward and you always make my day!