I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE 4TH BLOG I AM PICKING FOR YOU TO VISIT

Ok, if you can't tout your own kinfolks blog who can you tout...
In our family we dispense with the second cousin, third cousin, etc...we're all just cousins...and Michael(Big Tex) is my cousin..His Mother was Diane, who you old timers who have read me for a while will remember. She lived with me for a while and she was more like a sister than a cousin..She was called Di....Ann...Diane but stretched out like it was 2 names..Di and Ann...We were Jackie Sue and Di Ann...He brother was Michael Ray and me, Michael Ray and Larry Wayne were the oldest of the cousins and we left some big foot prints for the younger cousins to follow in. But to Michael...he has a political blog and posts up to 18 fucking posts a day...he's a prolific little fucker..He's a democrat, hates Bush, and is voting for Obama. He lives and works in Dallas..He and I are the only 2 in the family that are democrats, and I'm not sure what his religious opinions are, but I'm pretty sure the other cousins are praying for him too..
He posts some very interesting stories on his blog, some funny, some serious and one he did for me cause I couldn't figure out how to post my favorite Willie Nelson song on my blog..so he posted the utube video there...So go check out my cuz Big Tex and see Jackiesue's favorite Willie song...He went and checked out all three of you that I recommended and comments on your post all the time..so least you can do is check him out...He's kinfolk you guys....http://theold18.typepad.com/the_old_eighteen/

oh yeah...Happy 75th Birthday Willie...you old fart..

10 comments:

Jez said...

I am on my way to check him out.....

unokhan said...

paid him a visit

Big Tex said...

Jackie, I sent you an email a few minutes ago, but I'll call you tomorrow night and touch base, and we'll see if we can figure out how to post videos in Blogger. Thanks for recommending my site! You're all welcome to stop by. Jackie's right about my politics, but if you don't completely agree with me you're still welcome to come by and tell me how full of shit I am. :-)

As far as religion, I'm an agnostic, so the family's definitely praying for me too. Doesn't seem to be working yet, but hey, whatever helps them sleep at night. My perspective on religion is that I'm fine with whatever other folks want to believe, as long as they're not forcing their beliefs on me or other people. And who knows, maybe I'll find my own god/goddess one of these days. If I had to pick one right now, it would probably be Eris, goddess of discord.

Nit Wit said...

I even blogrolled him.
I may have to quit working to read and comment on all the blogs I'm reading now.

LostInColor said...

Willie is only 75???

billy pilgrim said...

i paid a visit and left a comment. it wasn't easy.

old enough to moan said...

I will soon need a separate folder in my favourites for the sites I visit via yours YDG, I will add and look later...

...so, how many cousins do you have in the South?

McRaven said...

Being the youngest of 12 I know what you mean about cousins 1, 2 & 3. I will go check him out right now. :)

yellowdoggranny said...

thank you everyone...
i have about 20 first cousin and about double 35-40 or so second cousins..and don't know how many 3rd cousins..30 maybe?...hey we're vikings...we fuck alot..

Anonymous said...

Got yer name up in lights over here:
http://nobodyasked.com/2008/05/02/time-slipping-away/